Crappy weather but the Bite was on

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Crappy weather but the Bite was on

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

BOO and I caught around 40 or more Bass today. We had several over 2 pounds. he lost one in the 5 to 7 pound range. They were biting good. Sorry im not aloud to tell where and what we was using because he gets mad.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Crappy weather but the Bite was on

Post by biggdowgg »

you better worry more about the class action lawsuit thats been filed against you on the chat forum ,and leave them fish alone....

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:BOO and I caught around 40 or more Bass today. We had several over 2 pounds. he lost one in the 5 to 7 pound range. They were biting good. Sorry im not aloud to tell where and what we was using because he gets mad.
What ?? What ever on earth made you think I was mad just because I said the next time you did that to me that you could find someone else to haul your sorry arse around all over the countryside in THEIR vehicle and in THEIR boat and have them give you one of THEIR baits to catch them on in THEIR favorite place to fish the next time you wanna go fishing again.

I thought I was very calm when I told you that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish you were that nice when you said it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fishing, Hunting, Racing, and Outdoor”