NCAA online dynasty

datchillicav
JV Team

NCAA online dynasty

Post by datchillicav »

Anyone interested in doing an online NCAA dynasty? I'm tired of playing with random people and it never advances and you don't have a way to contact anyone. If anyone is interested let me know and once we get 12. I will start a league and we can keep a thread somewhere on this site (maybe not on this forum) so that we can communicate, set up games, etc. If anyone has any preferences on settings I'm open to suggestions as well. I would like to make it a fairly quickly moving league. Advance every 3 to 4 days at least. Anyone interested say so on here and IM me your email address so we can get this thing goin.

gotigers98
JV Team

Re: NCAA online dynasty

Post by gotigers98 »

im interested, my email is elitetristatesports@yahoo.com, let me know when you get enough people because I hate waiting on people to.

BearcatNation2334
Waterboy

Post by BearcatNation2334 »

im interested, my email wgilkeson2334@yahoo.com just get me the information.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

Im interested. My email is siderpride25@hotmail.com.. Just let mw know when u got enough people

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Great stuff. I have 4 responses so far, which gives us 5 people. When I get to between 6 and 8 people, I'll set up the league. I will make it private so it will just be SEOP users and get everyone the info. Anyone have any preferences on settings? Should we be able to get any job right out of the gate or limit it to 3 or 4 stars to start out? Wanna all try to be in 1 conference so we all play all the time or just be wherever? Keep in mind, if we all wanna be in 1 conference, that doesn't mean they really have to be in the same conference. We can put any team we want in any conference so we could theoretically put the 10 best teams in the same conference.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be getting the dynasty organized sometime before the weekend and we will probably have our first advance on Monday. If for some reason I get it up and we don't have enough time we will wait untill Thursday for our first advance. We will advance every Monday and Thursday night. Settings still open for suggestions if anyone has a preference.

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

just incase u didnt get my info add me XTX_ELITE_XTX THATS MY USER NAME

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

thechosenone wrote:just incase u didnt get my info add me XTX_ELITE_XTX THATS MY USER NAME
I need to know your 3 preferences for teams in order so I can assign all teams to the same conference. First come first serve on who gets what team. That's why Im having you pick three incase someone picks your fav. before you.

6thMan
Waterboy

Post by 6thMan »

any chance to get in on this still?

Return to “Boys Basketball”