SE

Re: Fed Hock vs. Trimble 2-20

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats to the Lancers and Coach E.

lummy9999
Waterboy

Post by lummy9999 »

WOW WAS THIS A SWEET WIN FOR COACH E AND THE LANCERS THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT IT EVEN CLOSE WAS THE HORRID OFFICIATING GLOUSTER AT ITS BEST LOL ANYWAYS NICE JOB OUTCOACHING THE GREAT SCREAMER THE GUY OUGHT JUST HANG IT UP KOONS NICE GUY MEDIOCRE AT BEST FOR COACH JUST MY OPI GOOD LUCK LANCERS AGAINST THE POINTERS IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT PLAY HARD AND COACH E WILL BE READY FOR THEM, :o :o :o :o :o :o

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Steely Dan wrote:They shut down the internet cafe' and pulled out the WiFi tonight. Shingle Inn is back to face-to-face confrontation and no internet connection.

Maybe a former radio celebrity/political wannabe will return to the Shingle Inn parking lot and get the Glouster Police Department to do a remote broadcast, over the police scanner.......... ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol:

gw steely, maybe you should go to the shingle and get u some of that face to face time. oh thats right your the one that calls people out then tucks your tail when they tell you to step up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Bassmaster wrote:How was the officiating in T-Town :?:

shouldnt you be consoling howdee 2 after he got beat by his son? i guess it is what now, 10 years since the great howdee caldwill has won a tvc title? ouch that has to sting. :lol:

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Great win for Coach E and the Lancers. Good luck in the tournament against South Point. Bring home a W!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Juvenile - The S.I. is too high brow for me. I don't meet the high standards that they expect of their clientele. :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:
Bassmaster wrote:How was the officiating in T-Town :?:

shouldnt you be consoling howdee 2 after he got beat by his son? i guess it is what now, 10 years since the great howdee caldwill has won a tvc title? ouch that has to sting. :lol:

Lancers win 52-47...

There's your sting :!: :lol:

bluetraveler
Riding the Bench

Post by bluetraveler »

Wouldn't more citizens of "title town" hear a broadcast on the police scanner then the radio anyway? :lol:

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:gw steely, maybe you should go to the shingle and get u some of that face to face time. oh thats right your the one that calls people out then tucks your tail when they tell you to step up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I've been to the Shingle Inn and I think I have enough friends there to be very safe... I don't understand why Juve gets so worked up, its only basketball. Juve needs to stick to the football threads cause that's the only sport that matters, according to him.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

football is the only sport in g'town

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

G W McLintock wrote:
Bassmaster wrote:Title Town lost :?: ;-)

That's okay. Football is all that really matters.... :razz:

If that is true...why get on basketball threads? Football is awesome...but don't use football as an excuse to forget about basketball. Bad year or not.

GO CATS! :aaaaa26

Return to “Boys Basketball”