Vinton County vs Hillsboro 3/6 @ Convo

Skiisme
All Conference

Re: Vinton County vs Hillsboro 3/6 @ Convo

Post by Skiisme »

Game sort of reminded me of the Chillicothe game last year. But instead of getting blown out in the third quarter, Vinton County blew a 14 point lead. Great season boys. Has anyone heard about Dylan Guthrie. He went out limping just about the time they went into meltdown mode. He never retruned and I saw him leave on crutches.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Freethrows killed VC, both ways. Dyl had his left ankle wrapped up and was on crutches, thats all I know.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

VCboyz, keep your heads up, you had a darn great season. Parents and the faithful VC fans; once again, all of you stuck by your team knowing that this season wasnt going to be easy. And a special thanks to Jeff Thacker and Bob Grillo for all your hard work and support. Also, there were MANY local business owners that I saw out at the games in support of their home team. Thanks to everyone for all they do and let these boys and coach Combs know that we will support them in the off season and again next year.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

GREAT JOB VINTON COUNTY..WAS A GREAT GAME AND EVEN BETTER YET A GREAT SEASON..NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO BE ASHAMED OF...NOT ALOT PEOPLE I TALKED TO EVEN GAVE US AS CHANCE...WELL GUESS WHAT WE HAD THEM WE REALLY HAD THEM....JUST A FEW MISSED FREE THROWS :( AWAY FROM LOGAN ELM...ANYHOW AGAIN GREAT JOB VIKINGS...

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Space Cowboy wrote:Freethrows killed VC, both ways. Dyl had his left ankle wrapped up and was on crutches, thats all I know.

You mean the "Bus". Listened to the radio broadcast some and laughed everytime I heard them say that - Just call the kid by his name - come on. LOL

I really thought VC would win this game.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

gt13osu wrote:Hillsboro by 6.

Darn good prediction by yours truly. :122245

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

gt13osu wrote:
gt13osu wrote:Hillsboro by 6.

Darn good prediction by yours truly. :122245

Careful, dont wanna hurt your arm pattin yourself on the back :lol:

Longfellow Deeds
Riding the Bench

Post by Longfellow Deeds »

Congratulations to the vikings on an outstanding season. This was suppose to be a year of rebuilding, that was going to lean toward an average season. Instead it turned out to be a tvc championship and sectional championship. That's why it was extra special this season and a fun group to watch.

Return to “Boys Basketball”