Green Bulldogs

brown22
Varsity

Green Bulldogs

Post by brown22 »

Has anybody else noticed that the Portsmouth Daily Times refers to the Green Bobcats as the Green Bulldogs. This is not the first incident either.

GO EAGLES
hoot
Varsity

Re: Green Bulldogs

Post by hoot »

My best guess is whoever wrote it isnt familiar with sports in general in these parts and just googled it . Green High School in Stark County by Uniontown is the Green Bulldogs[and their school colors arnt Green either] I think they are d2.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

The PDT is a freaking joke anymore. they have a bunch of idiots workin there

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Mad-Dogg wrote:The PDT is a freaking joke anymore. they have a bunch of idiots workin there

While it is comical, calling them idiots is a bit harsh. Maybe you could throw your name in there to write? I'm sure the stories would be interesting...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:The PDT is a freaking joke anymore. they have a bunch of idiots workin there

While it is comical, calling them idiots is a bit harsh. Maybe you could throw your name in there to write? I'm sure the stories would be interesting...
I couldn't do any worse that's for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Theherd83
Waterboy

Post by Theherd83 »

they are from stark county, not a bad team in football. tough schedule. they are orange and brown.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

Just keep on plugging away BOBCATS.

BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
BiddyBallDaddy wrote:

Not so sure sometimes. You could post your Cal Preps predictions each week :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
BiddyBallDaddy wrote:

Not so sure sometimes. You could post your Cal Preps predictions each week :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
BiddyBallDaddy wrote:

Go volunteer. I'm sure they would gladly take the help. Then we can see if you are worse.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Crab's Brother wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
BiddyBallDaddy wrote:

Go volunteer. I'm sure they would gladly take the help. Then we can see if you are worse.
Don't tempt me lol

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sports ... s-with-ssu

Nice article about a SW soccer playing signing with SSU and it mentions Mark Trapp, assistant SSU coach and coach of the Clay Indians :| :oops: :?
It is that strength and speed that first got the attention of SSU. Trapp explained that he coaches both college and high school, working with the Clay Indians. It was as a high school coach that Trapp first met Blevins who was playing on a rival team. He was immediately impressed with Blevins’ abilities on the field.

Return to “Boys Basketball”