Oak Hill Vs. Waterford

who wins?

Total votes: 0

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill Vs. Waterford

Post by BOO YAH »

WOW, somebody has some issues.....

I'll take Oak Hill in this one. One BIG kid will not be enough to stop this squad. Let Cunningham get his points, and he will, and focus on the rest.

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

LetItRide wrote:
Cougar Lover wrote:Waterford will win this one by at least 15 maybe 20. Oak Hill will make it closer at the end than what the game really is with Waterfords scrubs in the game. Cunningham will prolly have a career night. Oak Hill will see what a D1 player looks like up close. Waterford is much better than their record.

Cougar Lover, I'm always looking for a good bet. I'll take just 5 of those 15 to 20 your going to beat us by and I'll bet you $1000 on Sat. Seems like you are awful confident. Now, just put your money where your mouth is B#%*@!

As for ClassofwhogivesaF*#%, you are an idiot. You know nothing about Oak Hill and nothing about Waterford. You need to get back on the cheerleading tread. That is where P*#$&'s like you belong!!!!!!!!

You must not be very confident if your only willing to donate $1000.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

i bet that hes willing to bet more than you are willing to bet!! why dont you meet him at the game and put your money where your mouth is!! i can guarantee he would show up with the money..only question is...will you?? DOUBT IT...GO OAKS!!

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Post by LetItRide »

Cougar Lover wrote:
LetItRide wrote:
Cougar Lover wrote:Waterford will win this one by at least 15 maybe 20. Oak Hill will make it closer at the end than what the game really is with Waterfords scrubs in the game. Cunningham will prolly have a career night. Oak Hill will see what a D1 player looks like up close. Waterford is much better than their record.

Cougar Lover, I'm always looking for a good bet. I'll take just 5 of those 15 to 20 your going to beat us by and I'll bet you $1000 on Sat. Seems like you are awful confident. Now, just put your money where your mouth is B#%*@!

As for ClassofwhogivesaF*#%, you are an idiot. You know nothing about Oak Hill and nothing about Waterford. You need to get back on the cheerleading tread. That is where P*#$&'s like you belong!!!!!!!!

You must not be very confident if your only willing to donate $1000.

How much you want to go?

I'm game.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

i knew he would be game...had to send him a text to tell him to get on and let him know you were calling him out!! i say make the bet..i will go with him to meet you just so i can see you try and back down from the bet
GO OAKS!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

ill put some money up

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Man, this went from friendly fire to rabid fire in a matter of 2 days. :lol: :lol:

Is this a gambling site now? Why don't you two PM each other and leave it at that.

Talk about the game.

I still think it will be a terrific game. Being an SOC guy, I say go Oaks!! But I will stick to my guns, if the Oaks go through the motions it will be lights out for them.

Also, who cares about transfers. Schools are not going to tell students they are not allowed in their district. If I remember right, these two Jackson boys came to Oak Hilll because Jackson Athletics were in shambles at the time with no direction or leadership at the time. Can't blame them there. All schools benefit from a move in. Webster sure did. Do you think they are going to give back the State Trophy? Yeah Right.

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Post by LetItRide »

Classofwhocares, you don't have the balls to bet the amount I'm willing to bet. Your all talk anyway!!!!!

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

You know all the Oak Hill people think that if you say one thing bad about their team that it is completely wrong. And Oak Hill thinks that this entire thread is all about bashing them and they are completely right about everything. Waterford will be prepared for this game because of all the negative comments about Waterford. Like I said before you put down a team enough they are gonna beat you.
Last edited by olay135 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the ultimator
Waterboy

Post by the ultimator »

I am starting to wonder if these people from oak hill are kinda like the trimble people in that they think that they are alot better than they really are... I am not saying that oak hill is bad but basketball is a game of ups and downs right now oak hill is playing down and waterford is playing up have to go with waterford on this one. ANYONE CAN BE BEATEN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT IT JUST ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THING GO!!!

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

the ultimator wrote:I am starting to wonder if these people from oak hill are kinda like the trimble people in that they think that they are alot better than they really are... I am not saying that oak hill is bad but basketball is a game of ups and downs right now oak hill is playing down and waterford is playing up have to go with waterford on this one. ANYONE CAN BE BEATEN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT IT JUST ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THING GO!!!

Exactly my point. That's why you play the game. You get too cocky, your gonna get beat. It's just gas on the fire to me!!!!!!

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

olay135 wrote:
the ultimator wrote:I am starting to wonder if these people from oak hill are kinda like the trimble people in that they think that they are alot better than they really are... I am not saying that oak hill is bad but basketball is a game of ups and downs right now oak hill is playing down and waterford is playing up have to go with waterford on this one. ANYONE CAN BE BEATEN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT IT JUST ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THING GO!!!

Exactly my point. That's why you play the game. You get too cocky, your gonna get beat. It's just gas on the fire to me!!!!!!

Unless you are Cunningham or any other player for Waterford, does it really matter how much gas you have on your fire? I like how people think this site is that much of a motivation for the teams. I bet a lot of the coaches and many of the players don't even get into reading this. But hey, if you are fired up as a fan then so be it.

Oak Hill 55- Waterford 50.

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Post by LetItRide »

Are you reading something different than I'm reading on this thread? Because the only cocky posters are from Waterford, aka "Waterloo Wonders", fans. We know we have talent and that we are good and this very team has proven it before. Do you remember the tournament last year? No, you probably don't because you were home for most of it. So before you go knocking the Oaks fans, you better take a look in the mirror my friend.

Go Oaks!!!!!!

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

LetItRide wrote:Are you reading something different than I'm reading on this thread? Because the only cocky posters are from Waterford, aka "Waterloo Wonders", fans. We know we have talent and that we are good and this very team has proven it before. Do you remember the tournament last year? No, you probably don't because you were home for most of it. So before you go knocking the Oaks fans, you better take a look in the mirror my friend.

Go Oaks!!!!!!

Hey bud I'm reading this entire thing and half the people aren't even from Waterford. I was at all the tournament games for Waterford last year and they were in Regional Semis so what is your point? We both lost to the same team last year and if you look at the scores they beat you worse than Waterford last year. I wouldn't be taking anything from the Waterford team last year. All I am saying is you guys post what you want but the boys from Waterford are just going to use it as fuel!!!

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Post by LetItRide »

My name is not bud. Use all the fuel you can. In fact, fill it up. You will need it for the long ride home after the loss Saturday.
Oak Hill needs no fuel. We will come to play regardless.
I can tell you our kids are not motivated by SEOP threads. They are motivated by one thing and one thing only, winning and moving on.
See ya Saturday.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Give me fuel, give me fire, give me all that you desire. Oh wait, that is a Metallica song. Sorry!!! :122249 :lol: :)

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

LOL!!!!!!!!! You flatter me with you cockiness. We will see Saturday. And would you like me to use other names? I can probably think of alot of them if you want me to but they may not be suitable for this website.

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Post by LetItRide »

I prefer Champs, but call me what you like. Ha Ha

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

Class of 86 I don't agree with transfers, but doesn't Eastern have some too. I also think everybody thinks this will be a good game.Earlier I read Oak Hill wouldn't have anyone give them a game until the regional finals. Of course because one or two fans write something doesn't mean everybody thinks that way.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Easterns transfers came in jr high

Return to “Boys Basketball”