Oak Hill Vs. Waterford

who wins?

Total votes: 0

LetItRide
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill Vs. Waterford

Post by LetItRide »

So that makes them not transfers. Your posts just keep getting better. What a tool.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

LetItRide wrote:I prefer Champs, but call me what you like. Ha Ha

Last time I knew the game was being played on Saturday. No titles handed out yet ol buddy ol pal.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Seriously...this is getting way out of hand. Here's what I've gathered from this thread.

1. Oak Hills team is better than the Los Angeles Lakers...and JD HALE could beat Kobe 1-on-1.
2. Oak Hill recruits.
3. Some fans on here are completely stupid wanting to place thousand dollar bets using money they dont have.
4. CrazeeeOakaholic and LetItRide are obviously boyfriends
5. Waterford's 92 points last round was a fluke and they totally suck.
6. Oak Hill has completely been terrible, but they can flip a switch to become the ALL STAR OAKS again.
7. Waterford is getting killed on saturday...and DJ Cunningham is getting shut down by JD Hale.

Wow, I must say...most of these concepts are totally incorrect. And lets just say that if you're going to call someone stupid, lets make sure you use the correct punctuation. PLEASE. This is not correct, "your stupid"... unless stupid is something you can posess.

You can't tell me Waterford isn't as good as they are playing because I've seen them progress in the season. They are on fire...and Oak Hill is slumping. Cunningham will not be stopped in this game because he is an absolute animal proving that he can play in d-1. This game will by no means be an easy win for either team. So with everyone who has something to say, say it. But no matter what this is getting settled on the court.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Now..what i have learned
1. DJ Cunningham cant be stopped because he is an animal not human
2. Waterford thinks oak hill sucks
3. classofwhocares is still stupid
4. Waterford needs fuel for their fire
haha im not even going to go on because this is too funny..but by the way..im a girl..letitride is a guy therefore we cant be boyfriends...sorry we excited you...but i would like to add that he does have the money to bet and he would bet it..id also bet he has more cash flow than you!!! now back to the game!!
GO OAKS!!
Last edited by crazee-oakaholic on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Post by pigskinguru »

The posts on this thread may not have much intelligence to them, but they sure are entertaining!
the boys from Waterford are just going to use it as fuel!!!

Waterford will be prepared for this game because of all the negative comments about Waterford.

I look for the defense to really wick it up this Sat. Norm will have the boys ready, with everything that is being said on here I look for the boys to come out and prove a point.

I know both sides will be ready to play extra hard because of SEOP because it is not like they had anything to play for. :lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder how coaches got their kids motivated before SEOP. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

minford101
Waterboy

Post by minford101 »

Im willing to bet that over half of the people on here, talking about HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, are over the age of 30, and have nothing better to do then sit on this website and trash young Athletes....you guys are pathetic :lol:

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I dont understand why everybody keeps calling me an idiot. Just because I dont agree with you that Oak Hill is the best team ever doesnt make me an idiot

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

I thought Trimble threads were bad until I read this one. This whole thing should be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

classof86 wrote:I dont understand why everybody keeps calling me an idiot. Just because I dont agree with you that Oak Hill is the best team ever doesnt make me an idiot

I could never understand when people called me an idiot either. Then one day I realized that it's like the number one requirement for being an idiot.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

well if you cant figure out why they are calling you an idiot then thats half your problem...seriously dude some of the nonsense you say makes you sound so stupid...like oak hills big men are terrible?? come on would we have gotten to the elite 8 last year if they were terrible NO..would we be here in the district finals now if they were terrible now NO..GO OAK HILL

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

where is DJ going to school after high school.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

classof86 wrote:Easterns transfers came in jr high

LetItRide wrote:So that makes them not transfers. Your posts just keep getting better. What a tool.

according to a lot of oak hill posters on girls forum if they transfer in jr high they are home grown.... of course, maybe that only goes for oak hill though. :shock:

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

91blue14 wrote:where is DJ going to school after high school.

to my knowledge..he has yet to commit.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

They may transfer, but they dont move. Ondera dad voted in Jackson, Bordon still has his home on the golf course, Puckett, Caudill, and Strite still live in VC not exactly home grown? Would you say?

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

Ouch.

jacksonoaks
Freshman Team

Post by jacksonoaks »

Kenny Bixx wrote:They may transfer, but they dont move. Ondera dad voted in Jackson, Bordon still has his home on the golf course, Puckett, Caudill, and Strite still live in VC not exactly home grown? Would you say?

Know what your talking about please..
Bordan and Puckett both live in the same apartment complex.
Onderas had a house built in Oak Hill

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Kenny Bixx wrote:They may transfer, but they dont move. Ondera dad voted in Jackson, Bordon still has his home on the golf course, Puckett, Caudill, and Strite still live in VC not exactly home grown? Would you say?

Be careful that you can back up what you post. Another poster that does not know what they are talking about. Come out from behind your new poster's name if you are going to make stupid remarks. This is supposed to be about the game between the Oaks and the Wildcats. I am proud of both teams for making it this far. Let the petty jealousy things go and support your favorite team or teams. These are just teenagers who you post their name on here so carelessly. They have feeling too, so please grow up, and leave them alone. Bye the way, Good luck to the Oaks, it would be cool to see a school win the state in both boys & girls basketball!!!!!

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Post by BOO YAH »

If a person were to stumble upon this site without realizing what they were reading, they could easily mistake this for a script to a springer episode.

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

If the game is half as good as this thread has become WOW!!!!
Too bad I live 1200 mile away or i would be in the gym for this one! :lol:

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

jeep80 wrote:If the game is half as good as this thread has become WOW!!!!
Too bad I live 1200 mile away or i would be in the gym for this one! :lol:

One thing is for sure. There will be a lot of angry fans in the Convo tomorrow. LOL!! Extra Security for sure. ;-) Anyone knows anything about Oak Hill is 1. They support and travel for their teams and 2. They get personal and take things personal.

Return to “Boys Basketball”