SE

Re: Oak hill Vs Southern

Post by 91blue14 »

great job oak hill :mrgreen:

BALLER1
Freshman Team

Post by BALLER1 »

Congrats to Oak Hill and good luck in your regional final game! Hopefully they can get Norm to the Schott!

As for Div. 4 next year, I look for Eastern to make a strong run! They return all but what, 2 players? Oak Hill moves to Div. 3. I look for Manchester to make a strong run next year as well. They lost Quinlan but return their point guard, 2nd and 3rd leading scorer. They have a very talented fresh and soph. class, look for them to be there for the next few years!

winsandlosses
Riding the Bench

Post by winsandlosses »

The Dog wrote:Well I was afraid this would happen. Everyone made such a fuss over beating Eastern that they get blown out by almost 30. No trip to the state again this year. Will Racine ever get back, truely returning to the Hustlin Tornado tradition of back in my day? I doubt it. But if they do I will finally feel like it is worth it to go watch a game.

Sounds like someone needs to quit living in the past. Southern had a very nice team this year that was fun to watch. If you don't feel they are worth watching...it's really quite simple...don't go.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Congrats Southern on a successful year!

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

The Dog wrote:Well I was afraid this would happen. Everyone made such a fuss over beating Eastern that they get blown out by almost 30. No trip to the state again this year. Will Racine ever get back, truely returning to the Hustlin Tornado tradition of back in my day? I doubt it. But if they do I will finally feel like it is worth it to go watch a game.

Yes Dog your team lost again. Now go hang up that almost regional championship banner and be happy. Heck you can admire it just like you do the other almost championship banners. :lol:

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

Binary wrote:

Yes Dog your team lost again. Now go hang up that almost regional championship banner and be happy. Heck you can admire it just like you do the other almost championship banners. :lol:

Binary we know you are really Dog acting like you played for Southern so you can run down 15,16 and 17 year old kids. Grow up. Get on your own web site and stay off ours. You want run down kids run your own down. I for one am proud of our seniors and team. We are getting ready to hang our 8th District Championship up thanks to these kids you are running down. You must really feel good about yourself. I don't understand why an adult would want to get on here and run kids down.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Best of luck to Norm, Jim, Mike and the players.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Good job Oak Hill

BLUEDEVILS
Waterboy

Post by BLUEDEVILS »

Hey Alabama Mike, the players and coaches appreciate your support. I'm headed down south in a couple weeks if you need a ride home. WE BELIEVE

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats to the Oaks! Good luck in the next step!

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

BLUEDEVILS wrote:Hey Alabama Mike, the players and coaches appreciate your support. I'm headed down south in a couple weeks if you need a ride home. WE BELIEVE

Going South right in the middle of track season? :aaaaa46

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

Hopper 11 wrote:
Binary wrote:

Binary we know you are really Dog acting like you played for Southern so you can run down 15,16 and 17 year old kids. Grow up. Get on your own web site and stay off ours. You want run down kids run your own down. I for one am proud of our seniors and team. We are getting ready to hang our 8th District Championship up thanks to these kids you are running down. You must really feel good about yourself. I don't understand why an adult would want to get on here and run kids down.

Hey hopper I have never knowingly said anything to or about any 15, 16 or 17 year old on here. Before the season even started your friend dog, chuck taylor, cg22 and several others were on here continually talking about a team from 30 years ago. So I assumed they all were adults. I made a comment to them then about maybe getting within the decade. Then many of you Southern fans got on here and trashed me, and my school. So I just enjoy giving a little back now and then. The comment to dog was serious though. Since he treasures that banner from 30 years ago, I would think he would be proud of the new one wouldn't he?

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Dear cg22 / hopper 11,

Winning the district in SE Ohio is like being 9th in the region in football. It doesnt mean a thing. Go ahead and hang THAT in your gym..... :lol:

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

Binary you know Dog and Chuck Taylor aren't from Southern. So quit playing dumb. Who was you making fun of when you said go hang up that almost regional champ banner ? Why say anything ? Are you jealous of what these kids have done this year? I would think anybody that had played in a regional before would know how hard it is to get that far. Are you going to make fun of Oak Hill or NC when one of them loses and tell them to go hang the almost regional champ banner up? I don't see anyone from Oak Hill making negative comments they know how hard it is to get out of the regionals. Their coach knows how hard it is. So why would someone that has nothing to do with these teams want to get on here and say something negative?

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

KC Java wrote:Dear cg22 / hopper 11,

Winning the district in SE Ohio is like being 9th in the region in football. It doesnt mean a thing. Go ahead and hang THAT in your gym..... :lol:

It must mean something or people like you wouldn't be worried about it. I only have one name on here and everybody knows who I am.

Buckeyefan03
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyefan03 »

I am very proud of this year's team. It was great to see the Brown boy see the court also in what ended up being his final game. It is also a shame that it is the Brauer's senior season. He really started to come around. Coppick turned into one of their most consistent players this season. It was also good to see Salser get his share of playing time in this game and use it to the best of ability. I think he will be ready for next year.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

Hopper 11 wrote:Binary you know Dog and Chuck Taylor aren't from Southern. So quit playing dumb. Who was you making fun of when you said go hang up that almost regional champ banner ? Why say anything ? Are you jealous of what these kids have done this year? I would think anybody that had played in a regional before would know how hard it is to get that far. Are you going to make fun of Oak Hill or NC when one of them loses and tell them to go hang the almost regional champ banner up? I don't see anyone from Oak Hill making negative comments they know how hard it is to get out of the regionals. Their coach knows how hard it is. So why would someone that has nothing to do with these teams want to get on here and say something negative?

How would I know where they are from. Can't believe they say they are from Southern if they are not. I was making fun of dog by the way. So no I wont make fun of those other people since they haven't done that to me. If you know dog isn't from Southern why do you care what I wrote, since I asked about his team?

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Enough already.

All I can say is we as Tornado fans are proud of our team, the sweet 16 is nothing to be ashamed of.

Bring on the 09-10 season.

Return to “Boys Basketball”