NEW COACH'S HIRED

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: NEW COACH'S HIRED

Post by 1987chieftains »

pfloyd wrote:... 1987 - I don't know Mr. McNeal so his character is up in the air, his coaching I've seen or more the results of his coaching I've seen, the product of his coaching I've seen - not impressed ... "havoc ball" only beats inferior teams (the first time around) ... the SEOAL showed what "havoc ball" gets you vs better opponents 1-20 ... somewhere along the line fundamentals have to be implemented/taught ... didn't show me in his 2 years with the Bulldogs that his teams developed fundamentally or had been taught fundamentals at either end of the floor ... and now apparently he will bring THIS expertise to the Logan bench - not impressed with the addition IF in fact the "rumblings" are true ...

i can see what your saying. lets hope havoc ball doesn't start up. whats the word on the trimble coach?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

1987 ... haven't heard anything concerning "a Trimble coach" or ex- Trimble coach ... the only info on that one was here on SEOPs - other than that no rumblings at the hs ... I'll pm you if I hear anything definite '87 ...

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

have any of the coaching vacancies been filled?

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

pfloyd wrote:1987 ... haven't heard anything concerning "a Trimble coach" or ex- Trimble coach ... the only info on that one was here on SEOPs - other than that no rumblings at the hs ... I'll pm you if I hear anything definite '87 ...

coach koons has been at open gyms confirmed by several students/open gymers. my trimble friends tell me he's a little bobby knight in regards to throwing stuff around(clipboards, chairs). they have witnessed it firsthand. lets just say, they are happy he isnt around trimble anymore. not sure if he has been hired by the district or not which brings up another question. if he hasnt been hired by the district, why is he "monitoring" open gyms for logan? hmmmmmmm

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

They don't call him "the screamer" for nothing. :122245 Now all Logan needs to do is hire "the stomper" and they will take with them 90% of the nicknames for coaches in the TVC. :lol:

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

Screamer is all yours Logan :lol: :roll: :razz:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

great. :122249 :122246 :( :(

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... my understanding is at THIS time neither McNeal/Koons have been hired for any positions teaching or coaching in the Logan system - doesn't mean it won't happen - just hasn't happened as yet ...will come down to the "sales" job that is done between now and during the summer months ...

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

koondogger in logan?

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

why are these people who haven't had background checks by the school district running logans open gyms? infreakingcredible! this is one household that will not wager my childs future because of some bad apples. sounds like a trip to the next board of education meeting.

SportsPhan
Waterboy

Post by SportsPhan »

any word on koons at Logan? Heard he has the freshman, which are supposed to loaded. Could be a good fit?

FridayNites
Waterboy

Post by FridayNites »

Did Federal Hocking hire a coach at their board mtg. tonight?

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Minford - Josh Shoemaker

Return to “Boys Basketball”