Vinton county Vikes 2009

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Vinton county Vikes 2009

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Coach combs will have the boys ready. kicking a__ and taking names. for every one who kick are buts on the football feild, coombs will serve a dish...of revenge and fish, something like that. somebody post the dates of games. i will try to get to some games this year, i work 3 shift it sucks, i have a vacay day for one of the wellston game, i cant wait to see derrow smug face when gits beat by 30. who won the school board election down there. darn i am drunk, it is hard to write with one finger and the keys keep movin any ways go vikes.

highspeed
Riding the Bench

Re: Vinton county Vikes 2009

Post by highspeed »

You my friend, are a perfect example of why not many respect Vinton County. Most sports fans do respect the team members, but not the handful of "goofs " like you on this site. Most posters know who you are and everyone realizes to take what you say with a grain of salt(because of the source). This means not many people think you are very smart. Most fans of VC are proud of their team and are respective to other teams and fans. But you ,and a few others are very arrogant, obnoxious, and even ignorant, and this is a view shared by most posters on this site. Kenny, what have you ever done beside bash other teams and fans? Have you ever done anything besides ride the coattails of others to have any success that you have had in your little pathetic world. You are not what this site is supposed to be about. Could you please just go away and do everyone a favor, including the players and good fans of VC. With that being said, and that needed to be said and I believe even the posters of VC will agree with that -GO TVC - and good health to all during this upcoming season.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Highspeed, I will be the first to say that Kenny seems to be a tool, but his or her passion is admirable. Moreover, I am sure that there have been a few Wellston posters who have crossed the lines of the decency. It seems that when you are on the wrong side of the posts, well, your hypocrisy drips from your brow like sweat. So, let those without sin cast the first stone.

Kenny, I will post the schedule later.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I have to agree with highspeed on this one...this is embarrassing...

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Vinton County Boys' Basketball Season 2009-2010

4-Dec Paint Valley Away
12-Dec John Glenn Convo
15-Dec Trimble Home
18-Dec Belpre Away
22-Dec Athens Home
29-Dec Southeastern Away
2-Jan Zane Trace Home
8-Jan Alexander Away
12-Jan Meigs Home
15-Jan Nelsonville-York Away
22-Jan Wellston Home
23-Jan Logan Away
29-Jan Athens Away
2-Feb Belpre Home
5-Feb Alexander Home
9-Feb Meigs Away
12-Feb Nelsonville-York Home
13-Feb Piketon OUC
19-Feb Wellston Away
20-Feb Jackson Home

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

I agree with Dundas and Highspeed. Kenny, I appreciate your rooting for VC and Coach Combs, but you need to let it go the whole Wellston thing go. Its over.

As far as the VC's season goes, who knows. VC only lost Jake Prater & Brandon Clark from last year's squad. With Grillo, Lawhead, Guthrie, Allen, Reed, Ward and Thompson all coming back(and some sleepers like Batey & Breniser).....VC might be pretty tough. They'll be pretty tough from the outside but might need some muscle down low. As a district, VC really needs to start embracing the concept of a strength coach.

Match up wise, I think Athens and Alex might be real tough for the Vikes to repeat again. I know Combs and his staff will get focused and get the kids ready for another great season. Good Luck Vikes!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

VC is the favorite IMO to win the TVC Ohio yet again..... To be the man you gotta beat the man

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Ty, you are absolutely right, it is over. However, I don't think Kenny is of normal intelligence to be discerning with matters of the past. I would imagine that Kenny is a sociological wonder, a Vinton County stereotype if you will and prone to unintelligible and illogical outbursts.

Joe Dudley
Waterboy

Post by Joe Dudley »

How many years has VC won the league here lately? Has it been 5 years in a row? Thank You.

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

VC would have to be the favorite to win the Ohio again, with Athens and Alex batttling it out for 2nd. VC has won over 30 straight TVC contests and i see them adding to that streak this year. Hawkeye, can you look up what is the record for most consecutive league wins? If Vc doesn't have it I would think they are really close.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Ball Hound, as far as I know, there never has been a TVC team go undefeated more than consecutive seasons, until Vinton County. The Vikings have been undefeated for the past three seasons, winning the last 35 straight. Of course this is a little out my area, I can account for Vinton County's wins, but I can not for every other teams victories in the TVC. I am sure that great teams of Meigs in the mid-80's, or Fed Hock or Wellston of the early-90's, or Belpre of the late-90's went undefeated.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Look you idits, dont call me names when i call like i see it. just fore your information, it is not over. it will never be over until derrow is done coaching, he is embarassing. an other thing, i might not be as smart as you and i may be embarassment, but i speek the truth and say the things everyone is thinking, at least i have the nads to say it. and that doesnt make me stupid or a raceist. if you dont want to know, then dont ask me.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Kenny, NOBODY asked you, in fact YOU started this thread.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Has anyone heard if the Remy kid is going to play Varsity this year? I know from a few sources that he did really well this summer.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Kenny....Shut Up!!

I don't even know if Coach Combs & his staff have even addressed who is playing where/cuts, etc....But after seeing LB play this summer, I'd be inclined to think this kid might see some decent minutes on the varsity level before the end of the year. He's got a bunch of potential....I hope he continues to work hard.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

ttt

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Can't wait for b-ball!! Good luck to all teams and GO VIKES!!!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Gilligan wrote:Those wellston games look good....

They may not look so good once there over.... :lol:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Gilligan wrote:
Kenny Bixx wrote:Look you idits, dont call me names when i call like i see it. just fore your information, it is not over. it will never be over until derrow is done coaching, he is embarassing. an other thing, i might not be as smart as you and i may be embarassment, but i speek the truth and say the things everyone is thinking, like how we need a new coach for football, at least i have the nads to say it. and that doesnt make me stupid or a raceist. if you dont want to know, then dont ask me.

Go KENNY GO! Go to the fridge and get another Blatz!

Is VC getting a new football coach?

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Heavy D wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Kenny Bixx wrote:Look you idits, dont call me names when i call like i see it. just fore your information, it is not over. it will never be over until derrow is done coaching, he is embarassing. an other thing, i might not be as smart as you and i may be embarassment, but i speek the truth and say the things everyone is thinking, like how we need a new coach for football, at least i have the nads to say it. and that doesnt make me stupid or a raceist. if you dont want to know, then dont ask me.

Go KENNY GO! Go to the fridge and get another Blatz!

Is VC getting a new football coach?

I thought this was a basketball thread. :roll:

Return to “Boys Basketball”