TVC Hocking 09-10

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: TVC Hocking 09-10

Post by Steely Dan »

Why come watch a game when I have multiple sets of eyes at the game???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you won't get that. Sorry.........

I'm not trying to discredit the Guthrie boy at all. I just find amusement in all the talk of "owning" someone or whatever........

TOMCAT_FAN
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT_FAN »

Why wouldn't I get it??? I consider the source when drawing my opinions and think for myself by attending and observing the game - objectively and honestly. Thanks for not discrediting a good Tomcat team and players. The CATS need to work on shutting Thompson down next time. I wish them the best of luck!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

And, good luck with that. Next time around, there will more than likely be other offensive threats than Tyler.

TOMCAT_FAN
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT_FAN »

As well as with the TOMCATS. Thanks.

i8al
Riding the Bench

Post by i8al »

Trimble’s biggest deficit tonight was the lack of experience for the team as a whole. They will only get better as the season progresses.The Rematch will be a great one to watch! [No Need for low blow referee comments either.]

TOMCAT_FAN
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT_FAN »

I couldn't agree more.

Roll CATS..ROLL!

hardwoodheroes
Freshman Team

Post by hardwoodheroes »

Want to see more TVC basketball coverage? Well now you can. WOUB introduces "Hardwood Heroes," a website devoted to everything Athens County high school basketball. Starting this month, Hardwood will be covering games in the area and posting video recaps to the website (woub.org/heroes). Then, beginning January 16, 2010, the HH website will feature a web-show, with much more information about teams, players and coaches from Alexander, Athens, Federal Hocking, Nelsonville-York and Trimble.

http://www.woub.org/heroes ...HH front page

http://woub.org/tv/index.php?section=5&page=638 ...Trimble at FedHock recap

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardwood- ... 020?ref=ts ...Facebook "Fan Page"

old bird
Freshman Team

Post by old bird »

gh123 wrote:anyone got a final for miller-southern?

54-29

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

classof86 wrote:It looks like this league is Easterns to have

:? ?

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

What?

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

You won your first game of the season. I don't see how you think the league is yours. If you were 5-0 in the league it still wouldn't be over. There are ten league games, so I think we may need to wait until sometime in Feb to see who has the league.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Ok we'll see..Eastern put a beat down on South Gallia tonight by over 40

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ :roll: It is funny when people cannot handle success. Your team is good for once, get over yourself. You sound like Trimble posters during football season. Well, actually worse. With post like that it won’t be long until people are on here chastising you. Believe me once Steely starts picking at you there will not be a moments rest. Enjoy your success while you are good, but be careful Karma is a guaranteed thing.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

KK - I'm not planning on doing much picking this season, football is over. A jab or a poke, here or there, is a possibility though, if someone goes way overboard and says something absolutely outlandish!!! :lol: :lol:

Eastern is going to be very good this year, best talent that they've had since Dill and Cozart and Simpson, et al. ;-)

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

Its pretty sad when the fans make the school look bad. Im an Eastern fan too. We do have a very good team, but it is waaay to early to be saying we will win the league. I can almost bet you that its not the players on here posting. Lighten up Eastern fans and let us roll with it. Noone likes a wanna be. Dont make the players look bad. Theyre busting their butts for us, so let them do their job and the rewards will come at the end.

redeagle
Riding the Bench

Post by redeagle »

eastern
southern
fed hock
Trimble
Waterford
miller

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

Im going to say that eastern and fed hock split the league this year. they match up really well when it comes to the guards but that size in the middle for fed will be tough for the guards at eastern. who knows though southern might sneak in there. i just dont see them being able to hang with either fed hock or eastern this year

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I think these teams need to have more then one league game under their belt before we try to crown a champ. Last week the Lancers weren't even mentioned, all the talk was about a hat. Trimble was in the hunt, now their out according to everyone. Last year it came down to the last game to decide it. It is never a run away and teams always seem to lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. One thing about this league you can't count a win till you get it. I seen teams last year I thought would blow teams out and end up getting beat.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I still can't figure out some of these Hocking teams. Waterford got blew out against Eastern then turns around and plays Belpre close. The Lancers put a beat down on Trimble then get a beat down put on them by the burg. Which I know the burg is a pretty sound team.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Doesn't surprise me Belpre almost lost to them. I'd say that they were just doing the normal Belpre stuff like running there what ever they want and being unorganized. Sounds right to me.

Eastern will beat Federal by 20 each time.

Return to “Boys Basketball”