SOC I Scores and Predictions

Regulator
All Conference

Re: SOC I Scores and Predictions

Post by Regulator »

C.O.T.C. wrote:i dont see how easterns gettin their wins...ive been a coach for over 20 years and i watched eastern and was not the least bit impressed with their game...the latham western indians should have handed their behinds to them and they would have if eastern would play fair and not get refs. that lean for them!!! those refs called fouls on lathams boys even when they were nowhere near anyone else.... then minford!!!! now that game was a better game considering eastern didnt have their refs...but minford was most def. not on the top of their game and if they were eastern would have gotten trampled!!!! as a matter of fact i am going to go to easterns game in latham just to watch easstern get put in their places just like last year...eastern played western at eastern and got a big win and then played western at homecomeing and got made into a joke on the court!!! but for all those who are facing the eagles in the near future heres a tip....the key to beating them is to stop mcney from getting his throws in and stopping the big guy down low as he charges you over!!! you will win just dont let them get lucky :lol:

Hey Dummy,

Eastern doesn't get the refs, they are assigned by an SOC assigner!!! When people like you start realizing this, then maybe you will quit blaming the refs for losing!!
Didn't they beat Western by around 20? If so, I have never seen refs 20 points better then the other team.

Find Some Cheese With your Whine!!!!

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

This guy is a joke!!!

Slickrick301
Waterboy

Post by Slickrick301 »

C.O.T.C.

Yea I'm sorry But You must Not Be a Great coach if You can say a ref can help beat a team by 20 or more with Western and Then GOing into Minford Yes There was bad call's on Both and went both way's. You can't do that ever time a team get's beat by more then 20 or 15. Eastern has a good ball club this year and will surpirse alot of people and they won't have the ref's with them... I can't believe you call your self a coach.

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Post by The Punisher »

C.O.T.C. wrote:i dont see how easterns gettin their wins...ive been a coach for over 20 years and i watched eastern and was not the least bit impressed with their game...the latham western indians should have handed their behinds to them and they would have if eastern would play fair and not get refs. that lean for them!!! those refs called fouls on lathams boys even when they were nowhere near anyone else.... then minford!!!! now that game was a better game considering eastern didnt have their refs...but minford was most def. not on the top of their game and if they were eastern would have gotten trampled!!!! as a matter of fact i am going to go to easterns game in latham just to watch easstern get put in their places just like last year...eastern played western at eastern and got a big win and then played western at homecomeing and got made into a joke on the court!!! but for all those who are facing the eagles in the near future heres a tip....the key to beating them is to stop mcney from getting his throws in and stopping the big guy down low as he charges you over!!! you will win just dont let them get lucky :lol:

Wow. This is hilarious.

When you win a game by 20 or more points and another by almost the same I don't think the refs could've messed up that badly. Minford may not have played their best, and it may have been a closer game but Eastern came out and cleaned the slate clean with them. Even if they had played better, I doubt it would've been much closer. When you don't play with your A-game you may lose by ten or less. I'm sorry but the Minford game was not lost by ten or less.

And as for the Latham game, Western just doesn't have the talent that they once had anymore.

COTC, you are acting quite childish and if you've coached for over twenty years like you say you have, you need to learn a lot about the sport of basketball and how to deal with losses.

Sounds to me like you're a jv player from Western looking for somewhere to complain.
Well, kiddish things like that are meant for myspace bulletins so that all of your 15 year old friends can read and agree with you because they don't know any better either.

If you're going to come on here bring some cold hard facts, not a youthful complaint.

haha

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

12/18
Green 55 New Boston 53
Western 63 Clay 60
Eastern 58 Notre Dame 26

East and Symmes Valley postponed

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Symmes is 3-1/2-0

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

SOC I is having some good games.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Eastern Pike is now 6-1 and 4-0 in the SOC after the big win over Symmes Valley.

halftime
JV Team

Post by halftime »

Thank you Eaglesnest. I kinda just look through the scores real quick to get them back up to date cause ive been busy lately. But if you find anymore corrections that need made let me know.!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

EaglesNest is right...Eastern is 6-1(4-0)and Symmes Valley is 3-3(3-1).SV has losses to Eastern,Rock Hill and Oak Hill.Looks like Green is starting to play some good ball as they set undefeated in league play.

Eastern 6-1 (4-0)
Green 3-2 (3-0)
Symmes Valley 3-3 (3-1)
Western 2-5 (2-2)
Clay 2-5 (2-2)
East 2-4 (0-2)
New Boston 2-4 (0-3)
Notre Dame 0-5 (0-3)

Not positive on East's record...I was thinking they had won a league game.Can anyone confirm?

halftime
JV Team

Post by halftime »

No East has not won a league game. Thanx for the help!!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Games for Fri Jan 15

Eastern @ East
Clay @ Green

Who else is matched up this evening?

The_X_Factor
JV Team

Post by The_X_Factor »

This thread is stickied at the top of the page. I'm trying to keep it as up-to-date as I can.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67085

The bottom four are the SOC I games tonight

January 15
Portsmouth at Logan
Piketon at Zane Trace
South Webster at Waverly
Northwest at West
Minford at Wheelersburg
Valley at Oak Hill
Eastern at East
Western at Notre Dame
Clay at Green
New Boston at Symmes Valley

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Final Score: Symmes Valley 103 New Boston 54 SV starters were benched very early.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Final Score: Eastern 69 East - 60

Thank you The-X-Factor for your hard work and updates. I greatly appreciate your efforts.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Final Score:

South Webster - 53
Waverly - 48

Oak Hill - 64
Valley - 36

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Thanks The_X_Factor for keeping this up to date! Great job!

halftime
JV Team

Post by halftime »

End of the first round.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Good job keeping up with all the stats and wins and losses halftime. I seen you had Eastern's overall record at 8-1. They are actually 8-2 with a loss to charleston catholic.

halftime
JV Team

Post by halftime »

Thank you "Tripledouble". I try my best to. lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”