Symmes Valley @ Racine Southern 12/19

Fonzie
S

Re: Symmes Valley @ Racine Southern 12/19

Post by Fonzie »

I am from Southern...not a student...but as for Dog, I dont know where hes from and to be honest I dont really care. He is just someone wanting to live in the past so let him. He doesnt speak for all Southern fans so who cares.

If Symmes played tough agianst the defending state champs I would ghave to assume they are a good team thins year. Southern has the record but hasnt played any tough teams yet. To me this should be a good test to see where Southern stands. Im hoping to see the Tornadoes pick up a win!! Best of Luck Coach Caldwell and his Huntlin Tornadoes!!!

celticpride
Freshman Team

Post by celticpride »

Symmes Valley has alot of returning talent, Chris Tibbs averaged right around 25ppg last season. This is a big 2 game weekend for Southern with Federal Hocking on Friday and Symmes Valley on Saturday!

5HDbOy
Riding the Bench

Post by 5HDbOy »

celticpride wrote:Symmes Valley has alot of returning talent, Chris Tibbs averaged right around 25ppg last season. This is a big 2 game weekend for Southern with Federal Hocking on Friday and Symmes Valley on Saturday!

Yeah this is a big game for symmes valley also with east on Friday as a league game and then southern will be a game to see were symmes stands. Btw on the symmes valley website is it kris insted of chris but yes he averaged a dubble bubble every game. But this year it is way more spred out so far there has been at least 3 players evry game scoring doubble digits.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

5HDbOy wrote:
Yeah this is a big game for symmes valley also with east on Friday as a league game and then southern will be a game to see were symmes stands. Btw on the symmes valley website is it kris insted of chris but yes he averaged a dubble bubble every game. But this year it is way more spred out so far there has been at least 3 players evry game scoring doubble digits.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Wasn't this game cancelled due to weather last year.......wonder about this year ???

5HDbOy
Riding the Bench

Post by 5HDbOy »

i think it will get cancelled because tonights game vs east was cancelled

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Has the game tonight with East realy been cancelled? Can anyone else confirm this?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

What is a dubble bubble?

Slickrick301
Waterboy

Post by Slickrick301 »

baldeagle wrote:I cant believe these two even play. Those kids from the Valley have two left feet and two right hands when it comes to basketball. Maybe Southern demanded to play in both football and basketball so they could win in one sport. Everyone knows SV is clearly better in the sports that count, football and baseball.

Are you serious Symmes Valley has a very good team this Year with Craft and Tibes Returning to sstart Not to mention There J.v team I say alot moved up.. Symmes valley is no joke. But I'm not doubting southern in this at all Caldwell is a great coach he will have them fighting from the tip. so good luck for both teams

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

mattash wrote:What is a dubble bubble?

Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum

In the 1928, an accountant for Fleer Candy Company stumbled upon the recipe for Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum while tinkering with different recipes

The inventor, Walter Diemer, created one of the best selling bubble gums of all times yet a few years before he died, he was rumored to have said that it was an accident...
:lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Racine by five. How many T.V.C boys titles in basketball at EHS without recruits. O same as Southern.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

G.W.A. wrote:Racine by five. How many T.V.C boys titles in basketball at EHS without recruits. O same as Southern.

Prob not a whole bunch,they were in the SVAC before 1992.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

mattash wrote:What is a dubble bubble?

i was trying to figure out the same thing lol

anyways, is there a internet website that will be playing this game?

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Game was postponed

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:My reason is that you people from Southern spend most of your time on here talking about how great you are, and trying to debunk anyone from Southern who claims differently. You get so caught up in trying to disclaim your fellow Southern posters that I find it humorous. Then when one of us adults pokes a jab at you for it, you try to accuse us of having multiple names. It provides some humor for me when I am bored. OBTW just keep your lunch money. Oh that's right, you probably get free lunch. :lol:

While all of your posts on this thread are good, this is my favorite!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Maximus wrote:I am from Southern...not a student...but as for Dog, I dont know where hes from and to be honest I dont really care. He is just someone wanting to live in the past so let him. He doesnt speak for all Southern fans so who cares.

If Symmes played tough agianst the defending state champs I would ghave to assume they are a good team thins year. Southern has the record but hasnt played any tough teams yet. To me this should be a good test to see where Southern stands. Im hoping to see the Tornadoes pick up a win!! Best of Luck Coach Caldwell and his Huntlin Tornadoes!!!

I will continue to live in the past till the present teams start to measure up. Way to much celebrating when they win the sectional. Then when they win a district every 10 years they act like it was a state championship. Those were givens back in the day. We used the district as practice games for the state. Not to measure how good we thought we were getting. Hopefully this new football coach wont try to get all the kids jacked up about playing football and lifting weights and all that crap. These kids need to be shooting every day not lifting weights. I think this young basketball coach hopefully has those ideas drilled into the players heads by now. If so I think we will get back to Hustlin Tornado basketball.

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

The Dog wrote:
Maximus wrote:I am from Southern...not a student...but as for Dog, I dont know where hes from and to be honest I dont really care. He is just someone wanting to live in the past so let him. He doesnt speak for all Southern fans so who cares.

I will continue to live in the past till the present teams start to measure up. Way to much celebrating when they win the sectional. Then when they win a district every 10 years they act like it was a state championship. Those were givens back in the day. We used the district as practice games for the state. Not to measure how good we thought we were getting. Hopefully this new football coach wont try to get all the kids jacked up about playing football and lifting weights and all that crap. These kids need to be shooting every day not lifting weights. I think this young basketball coach hopefully has those ideas drilled into the players heads by now. If so I think we will get back to Hustlin Tornado basketball.

I just hope he can beat his daddy later this season.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

^^^ So Howdee is the Southern coach's dad then. I had heard he is, but no one could say for sure. It has to hurt to have your boy beat you like what, 10 times in a row. Has Howdee ever beaten his boy?

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Has a makeup date been set yet?

southeastmeigs
Waterboy

Post by southeastmeigs »

Eastern Caldwell is a cousin to Southern Caldwell. At one time Jeff played for Howie at Southern.

Return to “Boys Basketball”