SOC Eastern Eagles somehow getting wins!!

C.O.T.C.
Waterboy

SOC Eastern Eagles somehow getting wins!!

Post by C.O.T.C. »

Wow....eastern is getting wins somehow...and this surprises alot of people...lets see their first game against western that should have been a big loss for them...my gosh western was right there with them up until the end of the 3rd when mcvey started getting lucky with his throws from the 3 pnt line and western got into foul trouble....then minford wow that is a game that they should have gotten their buts handed to them but for some reason they managed to pull that one off...but ive got news for eastern...symmes valley is going to put the fear in their eyes. heck tibbs can do that by himself!!!

Crazy Legs
Freshman Team

Re: SOC Eastern Eagles somehow getting wins!!

Post by Crazy Legs »

Yep and if the other team scored more points Eastern would have lost..... You are a genius!!! Why aren't you still coaching?!?!?! I know why because if the refs wouldn't have called those fouls or the other team would have quit, then you would have been a good coach... Get a clue and quit wasting space on a good web site!!!!!!!

Back to the games....Eastern is playing Great D right now!!! is the reason they are winning ball games. Defenses will win you championships!!! Been proven for years now no matter how many points you score you still have to stop the other team often.... Good luck Eagles the rest of the way!!

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

haha this person is crazy! he also wrote the same junk on another forum...Must be the life to sit and wish your program was as good as others..... Congrats to Eastern!

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

HAHA, nothing makes me smile more than seeing someone complain and moan about something. Its quite funny. If your wandering how they won though, its a little word called Defense. Someone of your basketball IQ probably has an overall low IQ as well, so I'll go ahead and break it down for ya. Defense is the part of the game where one team has the ball and is trying to put it through that metal ring connected to the glass, the other team is now trying to stop them, also know as Defense. No further lessons or comments, just looking forward to you saying something else to give me a good laugh.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Man u must be kidding or just stirring the pot a little.There is not one real basketball person who would have thought eastern would not have been competitive this year.Heck i picked them over the summer on other posts on here to win the league or share the title with simms.valley.AND IM A WESTERN FAN.

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

COTC----you are an idiot. I'm not from Eastern but I know an idiot when I see one. What Eastern has is a good coach that teaches DEFENSE and knows how to use his players. He outcoached a more athletic Minford team and got Eastern an impressive victory. The same Minford team that blew Clay out of the gym---the same Clay team that is supposed to contend for the SOCI title. You have no credibility with your idiotic sour comments so go play on the internet somewhere else.

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

Who cares if there winning? Congrats to them!! This is coming from a Clay fan. Good job Eastern keep up the good work. Symmes Valley also barely beat Notre Dame?

Slickrick301
Waterboy

Post by Slickrick301 »

C.O.T.C. wrote:Wow....eastern is getting wins somehow...and this surprises alot of people...lets see their first game against western that should have been a big loss for them...my gosh western was right there with them up until the end of the 3rd when mcvey started getting lucky with his throws from the 3 pnt line and western got into foul trouble....then minford wow that is a game that they should have gotten their buts handed to them but for some reason they managed to pull that one off...but ive got news for eastern...symmes valley is going to put the fear in their eyes. heck tibbs can do that by himself!!!

I mean really again man? What a life you have.. Mcvey Don't get lucky he is amazing shooter I have played him over 100 times before I know this. There Is not luck there. that kid practiced all summer with his shot. Then Eastern there key to Them Winning is the D. They have out standing D they work on it alot I seen them play in the summer and they have Imroved There Coach Knows what they he is doing.Then Defense makes the Offense. There is NO way in heck you have been a coach for 20year's.I Agree with the Punisher from the Other fourm You have to be a ticked off little kid for one A coach wouldn't blame a ref for them losing exp by 20 some points and then another game losing by 19. Eastern Plays straight D. And you used 3 dieffernt color font's.. Get off this site no one want's you here.

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Post by The Punisher »

i just wanted to post dis to show how stupid people lookwhen they use so manydiffurint font colorsand talk about basketball when they clearlydon't know anything about thes sport in generali thought the no caps, or puncuations and a few misspelled words would really reflect your post as well

Here's some advice my friend.
1. Grow up and stop wasting your time on the computer trying to relive last Friday night.
2. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you want to be taken as an adult, that is.
3. Learn to be a little more appreciative of referees.
4. Get a new profile on here because now everyone knows that you're an idiot.
5. Have some credibility in your statements. Don't come on here and post things because you're ticked that your coach yelled at you after you lost your JV game.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

COTC....even if you thought that garbage why would you post it????? And you are/were a coach??? I don't see many coaches posting on this site (once in a while when something incorrect is being posted about kids!).

I bet the Eagles will be ready to play anyone...especially with you adding fuel to the fire :lol:

the toro loco
Riding the Bench

Post by the toro loco »

The color coated thing is kind of on the odd side if I may say so myself.

I find your entire statement to be completely blasphemic. You merely state your opinion without providing any supporting facts.

Without Smithson, Penwell, or Shanks Western clearly doesn't have the talent to compare to Eastern. Western was not at all expected to win that game. I'm not sure why you think Eastern didn't have a chance.

And this thing with the refs? Come on, grow up. This is high school. There are no officiating conspiracies going around, especially after a 23 point loss.

Also, yes Eastern MANAGED to win against Minford by such a small margin of 19 points.

Where is the validity in anything that you've stated???

We'll see what happens between the Eagles and SV, but for now that's a few games ahead. Let's just keep our eyes set for the Titans on Friday.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

The pot is being stirred!

lilb-baller
Waterboy

Post by lilb-baller »

I'll stir it some more "WAVERLY"

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

I don't think anyone is scared by Waverly either so nice try

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

lilb-baller wrote:I'll stir it some more "WAVERLY"

:lol:

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

live4sport wrote:COTC----you are an idiot. I'm not from Eastern but I know an idiot when I see one. What Eastern has is a good coach that teaches DEFENSE and knows how to use his players. He outcoached a more athletic Minford team and got Eastern an impressive victory. The same Minford team that blew Clay out of the gym---the same Clay team that is supposed to contend for the SOCI title. You have no credibility with your idiotic sour comments so go play on the internet somewhere else.

That's funny live4sports, because according the the posters on the Clay threads the coach has very little to do with it, it's all about the kids. JK :oops:

Congrats to Eastern hiring a coach who knows how to coach HS kids and get the most out of each kids talents. Clays team was being judged on the talent they have, but no one figured in the coaching factor.

Im fond John Fond
Waterboy

Post by Im fond John Fond »

Wow somehow getting wins I am from up North from around Toledo and have seen some of the better d1 and d2 highschools around and I have to say the playing styles of theirs schools and have noticed that Eastern-Pikes team strategy and what not are very simialar which is these DEFENSE,TEAM WORK,PLAYING HARD.

Kickinurz
Freshman Team

Post by Kickinurz »

Waverly will name the score.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Kickinurz wrote:Waverly will name the score.

This post makes no sense? Eastern plays Piketon. Waverly plays Western. Who is Waverly "naming" their score against?

Return to “Boys Basketball”