Who's Better "2007's Michael white Or 2010's Doug Mcvey

the_truth_23
Waterboy

Who's Better "2007's Michael white Or 2010's Doug Mcvey

Post by the_truth_23 »

i have heard a little talk about this mcvey kid from eastern being better than western graduate michael white...can it be true? any comments

Livin LRG
Riding the Bench

Re: Who's Better "2007's Michael white Or 2010's Doug Mcvey

Post by Livin LRG »

Michael White hands down, how is this even a comparison?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Mike White. ;-)

Slickrick301
Waterboy

Post by Slickrick301 »

Mcvey goes out and gives his all every min of every game that goes to Mcvey for Sure he has really great basketball IQ and can play any poistion. He is like 6' 2'' and can jump out of the gym if he really wanted to... That kid has alotof heart and has Practiced Practiced and Practiced. So I say Mcvey Oh and His Deffence is great Last Year he shut down Smith from Minford who was score 20 + a game to scoring 6 when they played Eastern in 2008-09 season

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

I say White for now just for the fact he lead his team with great help from his team mates pretty far

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

This is an ignorant thread. Again, players trying to stir stuff up I bet. Let McVey alone. I am sure he doesn't want any of this fake "hype." McVey will have a good season. I wish him well.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Who cares or even concerns themselves about who is better.......Mr. White was an excellent ball player and by the attention Mr. McVey is getting...I am assuming that some folks consider him worthy of discussion and appreciate his efforts.

Let McVey enjoy his high school career and being a member of a "team". With hard work, dedication and a great deal of team work, maybe the 2009-2010 Eagles can be fortunate enough to experience the same success that the 2007 "team" from Latham experienced.

Good Luck and enjoy every minute and second of every game!

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Post by The Punisher »

Hoggy wrote:Who cares or even concerns themselves about who is better.......Mr. White was an excellent ball player and by the attention Mr. McVey is getting...I am assuming that some folks consider him worthy of discussion and appreciate his efforts.

Let McVey enjoy his high school career and being a member of a "team". With hard work, dedication and a great deal of team work, maybe the 2009-2010 Eagles can be fortunate enough to experience the same success that the 2007 "team" from Latham experienced.

Good Luck and enjoy every minute and second of every game!
Eaglesnest wrote:This is an ignorant thread. Again, players trying to stir stuff up I bet. Let McVey alone. I am sure he doesn't want any of this fake "hype." McVey will have a good season. I wish him well.

Eaglesnest and Hoggy, I couldn't agree more. I think it's quite stupid to create such comparisons and will ultimately only hurt Mcvey. If you care about these guys then stop coming on here and trying to say, "Who is the next Jeremy Mcleod or Zac Alexander?" and start asking "Who is really helping his team out under pressure(this year)?" or something of that nature.

Remember that these HIGH SCHOOL teenagers that are going through enough pressure in life that the last thing they need is a bunch of useless hype on the internet.

Return to “Boys Basketball”