Division II @ Logan

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: Division II @ Logan

Post by Dundas »

92...VC does play on Friday. They are @ Wellston. They have one game to make-up (@ Meigs) and have Alex at home tomorrow night. The Meigs game will most likely be postponed untill after the tournament. It wont have any bearing on the league as Meigs is more than a game benind Wellston and VC is behind Athens by two games and ahead of Belpre by the same amount. SO basically it really will mean nothing in terms of the league.

As for the Jackson/Athens issue. I should have worded it differently. Ill agree with that. We can bicker about it but the fact is they wont play again...so we will never know.

VC vs Jackson...Give your team some credit..they have pushed good teams to the brink. The Ironmen beat Wellston by one point because they shot 20sum percent from the field while Wellston was in the high 40's. If Jackson can hit their 3's...it will be a good game. If VC plays like they did against Piketon, I like their chances. But you never know. Reguardless I think it will be a good night. Will you be making the trip up 93?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I don't think I have anything going Sat night.

Jackson vs Gallipolis @ Jackson.....4/26 from the 3 point arc
Jackson vs Logan @ Jackson...we made 13 or 14 3's

^^^^those were back-to-back games!

That's what was great about the Athens' game....we really didn't live around the 3 ball..same as when we should've pulled off the upset of Warren at home and when we took Portsmouth to double OT in Portsmouth.....3 of our better games

versus Chilly the 1st time we played great and our 3rd qtr was our best qtr of the year....but it caught up with us trying to intensely rally for a win and they pulled away later in the 4th.......we didn't sub at all and even kept the same 3rd qtr players in all the way through the end of the 4th while down 15+....if we do that again....we'll shoot 20% again the next evening....and that may decide whether or not I go. I knew not to go to Wellston..been there done that.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Why doesnt coach Jordan play more of his bench?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

??? It's hard to question what he's done for Jackson.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Warren 65
Gallipolis 28

MERCY!

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

Ouch

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Logan Elm-56
New Lex-34
FINAL

Logan Elm advances to the Sectional Final vs. either Vinton County or Sheridan.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

With Vinton's thrilling win over the Sheridan Generals, the "Final Four" at the Logan sectional are:

#3 Warren VS #2 Athens, 7 PM, Fri 2/26
#4 Vinton Co VS #1 Logan Elm, 7 PM, Sat 2/27

The winners will advance to the Convo

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

VC is a 5 seed...I think these are the Top 4 teams in the Sectional..No upsets thus far..Looks like its gonna be two great games later this week!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”