Will We ever win the TVC?

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Will We ever win the TVC?

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

I really thought that a win last night would shore up our straglehold on the hocking this winter and get us the first ever TVC trophy earned at southern. Now that we are pretty much out of it, what are your thoughts on what sport and what year we have the best chance to FINALLY bring home a crown?

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Will We ever win the TVC?

Post by Baldeagle »

Sadly, I think Meigs county's chances in the Hocking ended with the recent expansion. I see eastern in the hunt occasionally but southern.....sorry about your luck. Maybe you should jump in on those plans reconvene the SVAC with Hannan.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

PerfectionInPurple wrote:I really thought that a win last night would shore up our straglehold on the hocking this winter and get us the first ever TVC trophy earned at southern. Now that we are pretty much out of it, what are your thoughts on what sport and what year we have the best chance to FINALLY bring home a crown?

:?: :?: :?: :?: KICKBALL :?: :?: :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

In 2018 maybe, or maybe not. Who cares? Tourney wins is what matters

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Maybe,Maybe not but I would trade a league title for the district championship you guys won last year.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

ur nuts

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

beaverlover wrote:Maybe,Maybe not but I would trade a league title for the district championship you guys won last year.

I think Beaverlover was trying to say that he would rather have a district Championship as compared to winning the league title.

If you still think he is nuts......you are the mentally challenged one on here!

Return to “Boys Basketball”