Green at Eastern 1/19/10

Hoggy
SEOP

Green at Eastern 1/19/10

Post by Hoggy »

The Eagles will host Green in league action on Tuesday. The boys from Beaver will be playing two games in two days following their game against Charleston Catholic in the National Hoops Classic on Monday.

The Eagle's Nest will provide some safe haven, but they can not look past this game or have a let down. The league race is tightening up and some teams are looking to make a push for the title.
Last edited by Hoggy on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

flash
JV Team

Re: Green at Eastern 1/19/10

Post by flash »

For the Bobcats to have a chance they will need
to play 4 quarters not just one quarter like they
have the last two games. Best of luck.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I hope the Eagles come focused and ready to play after the loss today...If so they win by 15...If not,could come down to the wire.

GO EAGLES!!!

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Get your heads up Eagles.....dust yourself off and get ready for this one!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Hoggy wrote:Get your heads up Eagles.....dust yourself off and get ready for this one!

Agree again Hoggy! Green will be looking to hang Eastern their first conference loss and try to put themselves in first place also in the SOC.

Good luck Eagles. You are now in the drivers seat. GIVE YOUR ALL AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

Take it to the Bobcats!

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Bump

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Game day........

Good Luck Eagles!

easternclaw
Waterboy

Post by easternclaw »

alright eagles, you have to want this one more than green. if you lose, you will be tied with green.... but if you win, you will be in a great spot over everyone else in the league. get hyped, bust your tails, and play hard the full 32 minutes! i want to hear you guys from the gym when you're still in the locker room. go eagles!

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

I hope Green wins to give Eastern there first loss that will help all the teams out. But Eastern will take this one by 10+.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

a green win would be a big boost for them come tournament draw time, especially as weak as the rest of the league is.

Eagle eye
Waterboy

Post by Eagle eye »

Great job tonight, Eagles. Keep your eyes on the SOC title, and keep up that intensity every game.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Big win for the Eagles tonight, putting them at least 2 games ahead of every other team in the SOC. I believe the score was 67 - 43. The took the final score off the board pretty quick, so someone correct me if I am wrong. All of the Eagles looked pretty good tonight, cant really say one player stood out above the rest. Their D was back in action as they held Green to 43 pts. The exchange student Michael even got into the action putting in two points at the end as the crowd went nuts lol. Green played a good game though, just wasn't their night. I can see why they have the record they do, they have a good team and only more wins will come. Congrats Eagles on the win tonight. Enjoy this one tonight and get focused for friday. You made it through the first half of the SOC schedule unscaffed. You'll have to remain focused and play just as hard as you did the first part of the season to keep it that way.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Big win for the Eagles tonight, putting them at least 2 games ahead of every other team in the SOC. I believe the score was 67 - 43. The took the final score off the board pretty quick, so someone correct me if I am wrong. All of the Eagles looked pretty good tonight, cant really say one player stood out above the rest. Their D was back in action as they held Green to 43 pts. The exchange student Michael even got into the action putting in two points at the end as the crowd went nuts lol. Green played a good game though, just wasn't their night. I can see why they have the record they do, they have a good team and only more wins will come. Congrats Eagles on the win tonight. Enjoy this one tonight and get focused for friday. You made it through the first half of the SOC schedule unscaffed. You'll have to remain focused and play just as hard as you did the first part of the season to keep it that way.

easternclaw
Waterboy

Post by easternclaw »

Michael seems like a pretty good player. i'm curious to see what would happen if the coach put him in and let him play earlier in the game. i think he should try it at least once and see how it goes. i don't know how he does in practice, i've only seen the times he's played in the games, but he's ALWAYS ready to compete. that's for sure

Eagles8
Waterboy

Post by Eagles8 »

Eastern played a great game tonight!! I think we have a very good chance of going undefeated in the league play.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Eastern bounced back very nicely after a tough loss yesterday.McVey looked like the player we had seen early in the season..had a great game tonight..I thought Lands played well tonight as well...getting the start may have gave him the confidence he needed..If those 2 play like they did tonight along with the others..we are a pretty good ball club.On to Latham Friday..Gotta be ready to play as I am sure they will be fired up for there county rival who is undefeated in league play and who have beat them twice handily.Eagles need to be ready to play.Good win tonight against a scrappy Green team.Eagles are 8-2 and 6-0 in league play.I like where we stand.

GO EAGLES!!!
Last edited by beaverlover on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

If Chad Lands started tonight, who was out of the starting lineup?

easternclaw
Waterboy

Post by easternclaw »

i'm sure this was just a typo, beaverlover, when you said green was 6-0 in league play. i think green had a loss before they played eastern. now, green has 2 losses, and eastern is 2 games ahead of second place. very nice spot, but it could slip away so easily with it only being about halfway through the season. eagles better stay focused

BANKMAN
Waterboy

Post by BANKMAN »

Great job Eagles sounds like you bonced back from Monday's loss.
Anyone know how the JV did?

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Congrats Eagles. Big win! 2 game lead in the conference now with some tough road games coming up. Stay focused and bring home another SOC title!

Return to “Boys Basketball”