IRONTON 60 VS Portsmouth 54 - FINAL 1/19

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: IRONTON 60 VS Portsmouth 54 - FINAL 1/19

Post by biggdowgg »

I dont agree,but I guess thats why we sit in the stands.

I see kids make/miss dunks in high school all the time the missed dunk did not cost us the game, the 19 to 4 first period,and our foul trouble cost us this game.

by the way, Torey Horne was addressed about this move also 8)

you cant give a good team like Ironton a big lead like that and then put them on the foul line all night on top of it.

was more ten happy to see our kids fight back and play a pretty good game, hate they could not pull it out,but this team will not quit and it showed

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tobias

beat me to it as I was typing :mrgreen:

PATTYCAKES
Freshman Team

Post by PATTYCAKES »

This is what the trojans got

Anyone who says defferent is in denial.

The daily times also says Ironton was 19 of 37 and the Trojans were 9 for 14.

23 more =

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

C'mon Man :mrgreen:

Good comeback by Pmouth.
Inside game was huge for Ironton. If and i mean big IF Ironton make free throws this would not have been a game...
This the best Portsmouth team i have seen in awhile and the best crowd i have seen the Trojans have at the conley center. If Trojans jell they can go deep in tourney!

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

PATTYCAKES wrote:This is what the trojans got

Anyone who says defferent is in denial.

The daily times also says Ironton was 19 of 37 and the Trojans were 9 for 14.

23 more =

I say different!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Amen Corner wrote:C'mon Man :mrgreen:

Good comeback by Pmouth.
Inside game was huge for Ironton. If and i mean big IF Ironton make free throws this would not have been a game...
This the best Portsmouth team i have seen in awhile and the best crowd i have seen the Trojans have at the conley center. If Trojans jell they can go deep in tourney!

and IF, we had not fouled so much, it may have not been a game :mrgreen:

hope you all can return the favor with a big crowd down here when the Tigers come to town, it was good to see a decent crowd between these tow teams at a basketbakk game, finaly

ITOWN13
Waterboy

Post by ITOWN13 »

Not sure who said Ironton radio wrote the trojans off but they are wrong! We knew the run was coming and said so often! I am very aware and respectful of the trojans. I did the Ironton radio with Jason! Has an Ironton fan, I hoped for the knockout punch it did not happen.
As for the foul shot difference any team that is down 33-18 at half, they better play aggressive on defense to stop scores!

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

trojandave wrote:Ironton's freshmen class is UNBELIEVABLE!!.......In my 40 years of watching high school sports, I have NEVER seen a better freshmen class of athletes........one starting on the varsity, most playing JV, and the rest playing on the freshmen team.......with one injured and out for the year........I just can't believe how good they are!!.......

Fighting Tiger fans are in for some good times on the gridiron and the hardwood the next 3 years.......I would say a state championship in something will come out of this incredible class.
Thanks, Dave. You usually show great insight in what you post, and I sincerely hope you're correct on this one.

Return to “Boys Basketball”