Vinton County @ Logan ..Sat. 1/23

hawkeyepierce
S

Re: Vinton County @ Logan ..Sat. 1/23

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Your stat guy is wrong, Grillo took seven two's and five three's, that my friend is 12 shots. Furthermore, I had Logan with 19 turnovers, for your information;

Adams is in control of the ball when (a) Adams travels with the ball, (b) Adams double dribbles, (c) Adams throws the ball from front court into back court, (d) Adams dribbles from front court into back court, (e) Adams commits a player-control foul or (f) Allen commits a foul. RULING: In (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e), charge Adams with a turnover. In (f), charge Allen with a turnover.

Also,

Adams has control of the ball and is tied up by Brown. (a) Team A is awarded the ball for a throw-in or (b) Team B is awarded the ball for a throw-in. RULING: In (a), there is no turnover. In (b), charge Adams with a turnover and credit Brown with a steal.

Furthermore, your QB had 15 points, which is what he had at halftime. And yes, it was a good win for Logan, but I would like to think that if the officials had not let it get so "rough" the Vikings might have prevailed. Besides, you were not there, you left after your game, so your argument is lacking.

And if you would like I will fax you a copy of our stat sheet and a copy of the Statistician Handbook.

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

The Vikings lost this game for one reason only; it was allowed to be played to physically

BOO HOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

turntwo
Waterboy

Post by turntwo »

Any score on the JV game??

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

VC JV's won in a close game.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Vinton County JV's 47, Logan's JV 46. The young Vikings remain undefeated, big test for them Friday night against Athens.

LoganGrad, I hope you get to feeling better.

Blue Moon, (one of my favorites adult beverages by the way), kiss my ---!

On the sidelines
Riding the Bench

Post by On the sidelines »

This just shows me how much stronger the SEOAL is than the TVC

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

3morethan2 wrote:the refs called fouls both ways yea there coulda been more fouls called but that never decides who wins the game and for pat so called body slamming your guys player, they was tied up for the ball and pat wanted it more thats why he went to the floor, plus there will never be a foul called after a jump ball and logan grad is right, memphis and kentucky use the same type of offense thats were logan got the offense and there built for that style of play

What a joke!
The tie up between Angle and Ward was just that, a tie up. BUT AFTER THE WHISTLE HAD BLOWN, Angle then tossed Ward to the floor with a thud. That HAS to be a technical foul...give me a break and quit being a homer!

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

haha thats funny....yea its not every time players stop playing when the whistle is blown they was both still battling for the ball and pat took it away from him

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

Hawkeye.....that wasn't very nice of you......if they thought Logan was physical they better not play very many SEOAL schools as most are far more physical than them....VC better get use to the physicallity of the game or they won't go far in the postseason

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Pat threw Adam on the floor...period. Adam could have easily gotten hurt...no foul? That is an absolute joke. If you dont agree with me...thats fine. Anyone who knows anything about basketball knows that was a missed call. period.

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

Whoa a missed call in basketball that never happens does it.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Missed calls happen all the time. A body slam where a player is tossed over another one and a thud echoes throughout the gym....thats a foul that shouldnt be missed.

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

Just sounds like a missed call in VC's eyes

osu*me
Riding the Bench

Post by osu*me »

Is Patrick bigger then Ward?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Pat and Adam are pretty much the same size.

misterfrank55
Waterboy

Post by misterfrank55 »

Angle and Ward the same size?? Thats like saying Texas and Iowa are the same size.=) Angle just wanted the ball more. But VC lost and you know they never get out played its always the zebras faults.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Pat may be thicker than Adam but the are the same height and have a similar build. Pat just looks like he is more of a gym rat than Adam. It doesnt matter who the bigger player is...the fact is it was a foul...techical at that. It did not have any barring on the outcome of the game but the fact is it was a foul. Congrats to Logan on the upset win over the Vikings. Lets all just move on.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I apologize Blue Moon.

Vinton County has finally hired a strength and conditioning coach. Money is being allocated to revamp, renovate, and restructure the field house for the brand new weight and strength equipment. There will be a new dawn in the Vinton County Football and Basketball programs. It is too early to say when we will be able to see tangible results, but I suspect it could be very soon.

BLUEMOON
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEMOON »

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apology accepted :aaaaa21

Return to “Boys Basketball”