South Point @ River Valley 1/26

Chained Eagle
Riding the Bench

Re: South Point @ River Valley 1/26

Post by Chained Eagle »

Some great comments on this thread. Should get this back to the top for more comments.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

hoopshothead wrote:why try to stall when attacking the basket had been working all night? My question is: Will ALL the players that should be playing play next year now that coach Stout is gone? RV needs every capable body to come out for all sports. Do the players like Hill anymore than stout?

Should have kept attacking basket......never play not to lose........always play to win......turn them boys loose......just my opinion........GO RAIDERS!!! Nice job Parker!!

Let Me say if you can't play for coach Stout or Hill you have a real problem with authority,Both demand that the kids follow the rules of the program and they stick to it!
Stout is a Carl Wolfe Disciple and Hill learned under Stout so no doubt who is in charge.
The discipline has been a long time coming at RV I am glad it is here and I hope we are lucky enough to keep Coach Hill a long time.
Also your comment about attacking the basket shows how much you don't know about basketball, RV turned the ball over a few times trying to run cuts under control down the lane they never tried to deliberately STALL! They run high sets with back cute just like they did last night against Rock Hill. South Point is as good as anyone RV will play all year, They did a great job being in position to possibly win this game. Both young coach and players are getting better!

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Since we are talking.......since the arrival of the "discipline" last year,the type that RV has been lacking for a "long" time, we have won a combined total of 7 games, out of 32 tries......gee thanks....

I think that statement doesnt gel in my mind when speaking about coach layton, coach t deel, or coach mccarley the program seemed to be in better shape when gene had it.....again JMO

Return to “Boys Basketball”