Rock Hill / Chesapeake game

buckey fan
Waterboy

Rock Hill / Chesapeake game

Post by buckey fan »

How did Rock Hill & Chesapeake game turn out? Any stats?

supertrooper
Waterboy

Re: Rock Hill / Chesapeake game

Post by supertrooper »

Chesapeake 52 Coal Grove 29. Kennedy scored 16 points. McMaster and Copley 11 each. Chesapeake led 30-20 at halftime.

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Don't forget McMaster's dunk! Sick!!

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

I didnt make it to that game. Peake is rolling. That SP matchup is around the corner. I read where SP was down to river valley with less than 2 minutes. Wow! Good for McMaster. That kid is good and only gonna get better! Only bad thing i heard is he doesnt shoot enough. But with the matchups they need to post him up some. Usually guarded by a guy 4" shorter. Congrats Peake!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I thought this was supposed to be about the Peake/Rock Hill game. I will take the Peake by 20+

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

Tribe, that was the final of the Peake/Rock hill game...he just put Coal Grove in on accident. So that would be a good bet considering the game is already over and they won by 23. lol. Peake plays Coal Grove Friday.

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBHg0IQfYI

Check out this one highlight that is on youtube. Make sure the sound is up and listen to the rim and the crowd. Pretty good for a 15 year old. Way to go McMaster.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

ovc fan wrote:Tribe, that was the final of the Peake/Rock hill game...he just put Coal Grove in on accident. So that would be a good bet considering the game is already over and they won by 23. lol. Peake plays Coal Grove Friday.

lol My bad, I didnt pay attention to any dates. That is a very good video by the way, he seems to have had no problem putting it down. How tall is McMaster? There is a video of a couple dunks from my hometown team as well. Peebles Indians gaurd Andrew Seaman(6'1") slammin some down in games against Southeastern Ross(An And-1 dunk) and Whiteoak. Its kind of hard to see if you dont put it on full screen. If anyone else has video of other local kids dunking in their games could you post it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_ypbsTIkM
Last edited by TribeManiac10 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

THWACK! Slaps Supertrooper on the back of the head...... hahaha

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

McMaster is listed at 6'4. One game they announced him at 6'3. So somewhere around there. I'll check out your dunks when i get home. You should start a post to have people add them. Not too many people gonna read this blog.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

ovc fan wrote:McMaster is listed at 6'4. One game they announced him at 6'3. So somewhere around there. I'll check out your dunks when i get home. You should start a post to have people add them. Not too many people gonna read this blog.

Yeah, I might end up doing that.

Return to “Boys Basketball”