waterford wildcats

meow_mix
Waterboy

Re: waterford wildcats

Post by meow_mix »

yaballa wrote:i dont know why you think thats extreme. i think his last name is shryver........hes a good ball player. he could play varsity. and ya tate lang is a good ball player.

No way either should be playing over seniors though. Shriver will get his time next year but like I said before Simms didn't play Cunningham when he was a freshman and Shriver is definately no D.J. Cunningham. Tate Lang is good but once again won't be playing over upper classmen.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

Simms turned the program into a very strong one, and this is simply a down year.
Don't take too much credit away from him as a coach because he had Cunningham..if I remember right about 3 years ago alot of people said Cunningham wouldn't ever turn into a much of a threat because he was akward and off balanced all the time. Simms worked with him and helped turned him into a D1 starter.
And people calling for the freshman already, you better rethink that because I know it is larger schools but that team got beat up in Washington Co. last year. Lang is a good player and I think you just have to have faith in Simms that he cat set on him a bit longer and turn him into the star he is capable of being.
Don't forget Simms had them up in Columbus a few years ago, largely inpart cuz he developed talent.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

Hey @bballfan.2010 shutup, Tom Simms is the best coach in the area. They lost a freaking division 1 player this year, of course it's going to be a down year. Why dont you Try this... go coach a high school basketball team with lets say John Wall as your point guard. You win state. Do you think you'll have the same success next year? Of course not. And @yaballa: stop bragging about yourself. You couldn't even beat Little Hocking last year in middle school

Return to “Boys Basketball”