Prayers for Peebles PG Andy Countryman

BuckeyeFan2011
Waterboy

Re: Prayers for Peebles PG Andy Countryman

Post by BuckeyeFan2011 »

Prayers from Leesburg, sorry to hear of the loss of a nice man.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Sorry to hear that a young man has lost his father to such a dreadful disease. The Bama household will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

shlvet
Waterboy

Post by shlvet »

Prayers from Leesburg as well. Totally wrong info that Fairfield would not switch the game.

This is the Coaches Vs Cancer game. I hope everyone comes out and supports the cause. It would be big tribute to Mr Countryman.

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

A young man lost his dad and that is the main point. All of the argueing is not going to bring him back. The main thing is we as adults need to continue to support Andy he will need it. If Fairfield could have changed the game and didn't they will have to live with that guilt. My thoughts and prayers will continue to go out to Miranda and Andy and the rest of the Countryman family.

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Post by peeblesfan97 »

I was told Peebles is passing out black ribbons at the game tuesday @ Fairfield in tribute to Andy's father Charlie, sounds like a great idea.

Prayers and alot of Love to you Andy

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Thoughts and prayers go out to Andy and his family in this difficult time. What a great kid this young man is and I'm sure his dad had to be very proud of him. Hang in there and you've got some terrific teammates who have and will be there for you.

silverstreak
Waterboy

Post by silverstreak »

Thoughts and prayers from the Leesburg community as well... I lost my father a year ago Jan 15th. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to face as an adult.

Please take comfort in knowing that your Dad will be with you in your heart and mind and soul wherever you go, whatever you do... as he always has been. The love from a father to a son is never gone, even in as difficult times as these.

God bless you and your family.

bucknut53
Riding the Bench

Post by bucknut53 »

thoughts are with you from just north of peebles. God bless you and take comfort in knowing that he is with him.

Return to “Boys Basketball”