Oak Hill @ Waverly 2/5e

crazymidgets
All Conference

Re: Oak Hill @ Waverly 2/5e

Post by crazymidgets »

How this game is called is not an excuse but it will impact the styles of the 2 teams, guess what Im saying is that both teams are very closely matched, and this is one of the intangibles about this game. Its not saying one team beat the other because of the refs but more toward did the style of the game go in one teams favor. In my opinion a closely called game favors Waverly and then it will be up to the team to win the ball game or vice versa. 2 very good basketball teams where free throws and a bounce here and there will decide this game.
Hope they get this one in been looking forward to this since making the trip to Oak Hill.

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

just for the record people i (tfred) did not type in or write or submit the message above. i dont even say or use those kinds of words, it is obviously someone who knows me and is trying to make me look bad for whatever reason. norm was coaching at gallipolis when i played for waverly and i have the utmost respect for him and his coaching abilities along with his team. waverly will have to make 2 key adjustments in this game or they will not win.

Cookie
Freshman Team

Post by Cookie »

tjfred wrote:I am coocko, coocko for cocoa puffs!!!!! Waverly is the shizzznit, cant keep these Tiggers down! Stormin Normin will be flippin that wanckee harder than a monkey on coconut!

What are you talking about? Not good for one of the Waverly radio guys to post this???

Cookie
Freshman Team

Post by Cookie »

Sorry, I didn't see that last post until now.

Main Man
Freshman Team

Post by Main Man »

Obviously, it's not snowing yet, but if this game were cancelled , what would be the next open date for each team?

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

probably wed. or thurs. next week. i dont know how someone got my login or password to this sight but if it means changing things up i will. i dont know what the yahoo was trying to say with those words. like i said before it might have my name on it but i didnt type it !!!!!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Right now Oak Hill is maybe the best team regardless of division in the district. Ondera is just solidifying how great of a player he is during this stretch. Right now he and the Oaks are unstoppable, but the Tigers are one of the most talented teams in the district and will be going all out to beat this team. Should be a great game and show us if both of these teams will be major contenders in the tourney.

javon white
Freshman Team

Post by javon white »

tough to stop ondera and the oaks! He is a great player!

javon white
Freshman Team

Post by javon white »

Too much "O" by Kyle O and too much Norm for the Tigers. Waverly is pretty daggone good though.

lilb-baller
Waterboy

Post by lilb-baller »

Ondera is very good, but Im going with Da Tigers from Waverly on this one. I have talked to the guys and they want this one BAD! Good luck to the 2 best teams in Southern Ohio. Hopefully they will get to play, any word on the winter snow blitz?

MoonTang
Waterboy

Post by MoonTang »

tigers2010onhuddle wrote:By the way, the officials are coming out of the Lancaster region.

Here's a popular tune:

He's Got Friends in Low Places. While his cash is good at the Oasis (Bar in Fairfield Cty).
You know the rest.....come'on sing along.....

Return to “Boys Basketball”