Oak Hill at Valley 2-12-10

Regulator
All Conference

Re: Oak Hill at Valley 2-12-10

Post by Regulator »

I have three observations from outside the OH area.

1. Oak Hill and Waverly or Oak Hill and Northwest should have been playing Sat. Night. No ifs ands or buts!!!

2. Seems to me the "AD" of Oak Hill has only one team he is worried about, and that is his boys basketball team. Why in the world do you schedule a game the same night as a tournament game for the girls? NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!! ALSO NOT FAIR TO THE FANS WHO FOLLOW BOTH TEAMS!!

3. Coach Persin is a great coach, record shows that, but he is the most egotistical coach that gets away with more "crap" during a basketball game that I have ever seen!!!

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

Regulator wrote:I have three observations from outside the OH area.

1. Oak Hill and Waverly or Oak Hill and Northwest should have been playing Sat. Night. No ifs ands or buts!!!

2. Seems to me the "AD" of Oak Hill has only one team he is worried about, and that is his boys basketball team. Why in the world do you schedule a game the same night as a tournament game for the girls? NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!! ALSO NOT FAIR TO THE FANS WHO FOLLOW BOTH TEAMS!!

3. Coach Persin is a great coach, record shows that, but he is the most egotistical coach that gets away with more "crap" during a basketball game that I have ever seen!!!

Oh man, here we go. From a neutral standpoint...I am sure he had a reason for not scheduling last night (if its even up to him, i dont know). People always seem to be sour towards a team/coach with alot of success...its called jealousy.

soc2fan
Riding the Bench

Post by soc2fan »

Regulator wrote:I have three observations from outside the OH area.

:aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

maizenblue
Waterboy

Post by maizenblue »

Regulator are you from Peake? Sounds to me like you need to wash that sour taste out of your mouth. Oak Hill has enough fans to support both the boys and girls. The girls sectional starts at 6pm and the boys at 7:30 the gym will be full for both. Come on over and enjoy the popcorn...if you can find a seat

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

I'm sure we will find a way to get all our fans at the boys and girls game saturday night!

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

eaglegrad wrote:Valley should have won that game. Lead the whole game and went cold in the 4th. Officials allowed the kids to be physical in the 4th and that played into Oak Hills advantage. Valley missed too many bunnies in the 4th. Was a big win for Oak Hill though.

Also just want to say that oak hill needs to learn to win with class. They are the worst I have seen in a while. There were a bunch of parents and adults standing and yelling "Why so quiet" at the Valley student section towards the end of the game. No class at all, I might expect it from kids. But I guess this just reflects their coaching staff. They are good x's and o's coaches, but I have never seen a more unclassy and foul mouthed group in my life.

Congrats to the Oaks on a big road win and good luck to Valley in tournament.

Ondera 26 points

Yates 20 points

Well..............I was one of those classless rude fans. But foul mouthed???? Didnt happen. Not one word. But I dont have super sonic hearing either. Boo Hoo! I know I know, now we're buttholes too! I can live with that!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”