Peebles Tourney Draw

Jayhawks
Freshman Team

Re: Peebles Tourney Draw

Post by Jayhawks »

If they they crash the boards that hard, that could be "BIG TROUBLE" for Peebles.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

doesn't portsmouth have to beat someone else to get to peebles?

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

yeah, lucasville valley...but jayhawks was asking about Portsmouth, and I knew where a schedule was handy.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

London Malone is the name.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Ironman92 wrote:London Malone is the name.

that's a good name for a spy. "name's Malone...London Malone.

luvit
Freshman Team

Post by luvit »

i think the fact that peebles plays right up to tournament could only help out. the indians need to keep playing in order to play their best ball and keep the rust off

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

luvit wrote:i think the fact that peebles plays right up to tournament could only help out. the indians need to keep playing in order to play their best ball and keep the rust off

Exp. Peebles by 2 over Lynchburg

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
luvit wrote:i think the fact that peebles plays right up to tournament could only help out. the indians need to keep playing in order to play their best ball and keep the rust off

Why so close?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

jchitwood wrote:
TribeManiac10 wrote:

Why so close?

Turnovers, lack of defense, Lynchburg's gaurds would have made Peja Stojakovic look bad from behind the arch :-D , and just some bad decisions in general. Cant take anything away from Lynchburg, they came to play and we didnt. As with the other lower level teams in the SHL Lynchburg is better than their record indicates. They gave Hillsboro and Peebles all they could handle and even more recently beat an improving West Union team by 16 or so.
Last edited by TribeManiac10 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lynchburg won at Greenfield McClain...don't forget that!

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

Everyone seems so concerned about portsmouth, I think they need to worry about making it out of waverly first!

HoundsAre4Real
JV Team

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

If Seaman plays well the Indians will go to Regionals if not then they'll prob lose first game of Districts.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

HoundsAre4Real wrote:If Seaman plays well the Indians will go to Regionals if not then they'll prob lose first game of Districts.

I agree, if Seaman is playing at the top of his game I think we could go very deep. :122245 Then again if Blake Justice plays the way he has shown he can(Exp. First West Union game, first half of the Whiteoak game) all tourny long I think they will be one of the most dangerous teams in the tourny.

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

HoundsAre4Real wrote:If Seaman plays well the Indians will go to Regionals if not then they'll prob lose first game of Districts.

agreed...
we have to bring our "A" game, can't come out slow and get down early, we won't be able to come back as easy as we have with teams like Lynchburg and Eastern...just can't do it especially against Portsmouth and Ironton...they are the real deal

sneaky1
Waterboy

Post by sneaky1 »

If the Indians go out and play Indian basketball they will be fine. We are talking about playing Portsmouth.........I feel that they should be talking about playing Peebles!!! One game at a time! Peebles Pride!

freethrow25
Riding the Bench

Post by freethrow25 »

Peebles ALWAYS has size against them EVERY YEAR in the tourney!! What it really comes down to is how bad do they want it?? If they shoot the lights out (the way they are capable) Columbus could be in sight! A net from From Columbus!!! How bad do they want THAT??

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

freethrow25 wrote:Peebles ALWAYS has size against them EVERY YEAR in the tourney!! What it really comes down to is how bad do they want it?? If they shoot the lights out (the way they are capable) Columbus could be in sight! A net from From Columbus!!! How bad do they want THAT??

You are absolutely right...I don't know about the kids but I want it REALLLLY bad...LOL.. I would love to see them go all the way

indiangirl
Waterboy

Post by indiangirl »

I'd say those kids want it more!! :122249 A lot of pressure for such young men, and I hope they remember how proud they should be no matter what happens. It will be so fun to root them on all the way!

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

one game at a time is correct and portsmouth should be more worried about peebles than the other way around, but Waverly does come first paint valley??? remember there is a cinderella team at every ball, Go N.A.

Jayhawks
Freshman Team

Post by Jayhawks »

warrior 89, you are right! I would have to say that 99% of the time, that "CINDERELLA" leaves the ball early!

Return to “Boys Basketball”