Logan at Warren

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Re: Logan at Warren

Post by jcbigblue »

Can't we all get along? Logan fans we are still searching for a article on last nights game if anyone can help out that would be great, like WWF said our local paper didn't show for the game.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

warrnwarriorfan wrote:Could someone post the Logan article (ar at least the stats)? The Marietta Times must have been caught short-handed by the rescheduled game. There was no article in our paper.

http://www.logandaily.com/articles/2010 ... 981436.txt
This should get you there. Unfortunately, you may have to subscribe to it to read the entire article!

Tall One
Freshman Team

Post by Tall One »

Wow, moonschein, you should feel special now. You have 2 coaches getting all defensive and picking on you.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

jcbigblue ... as you have guessed I didn't go to Fairfield Union for tonights game vs Bloom Carroll - I'm going up Saturday to see FU take on Logan Elm ... I DO have the Logan paper from last nights game vs Logan - I'll hang onto it, and bring it to the game when Warren is in Logan next week should you still need a copy - let me know ...

Warrior C C
Freshman Team

Post by Warrior C C »

Warriors get a win but not very impressive! Boys looked flat, statement made by coaching staff that going to battle with 7 players that took the floor lastnight could be a Dumb move? Less bench last night than previous 5 games, not sure what this proved, but almost proved a loss which would have opened some eyes! Talk that Ellenwood boy wasnt feeling well and it showed cause a little sluggish. Venham actually kicked the ball out and had a few assists as well, now if that could keep happening? AC had a great game and is getting back to form. Fivecoait another great all around game, but needs to shoot more! Knost good effort but still havent seen a shot besides under the basket?
Hastie and Lang GREAT DEFENSE all night.....Just not sure of gameplan to sub less when Ellenwood was sick?
But a victory is good! Warrior CC player of the game goes to Coach Duckworth for great subs in JV game!
Playing against stronger teams coming up with tougher defense needed and less subs means poor finish!
Good Luck and cant wait to see the upcoming games... :122249 The sun comes out tmrw!

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

moonschein wrote:
Chief Kdogg wrote:
MENTALIST wrote:moonschein,

Did your kid get cut from the team or is he sitting the bench. Every post you make takes a stab at the program. Coach your biddy team and keep your negativity to your self.

Glad to see someone else that thinks like I do. Don't need the negativity.

Not negativity, Just the facts! And by the by our oldest played on a state championship team! So I know what it takes!

what did your son win a State Championship in ?? synchronized swimming or water polo??

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Someone needs to look closely at Kdogger or whatever he calls himself now is actually doing at Logan. He took a lot of credit for Trimbles recent basketball success but word at the Shingle INn is that he just had a lot of talent.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

baldeagle wrote:Someone needs to look closely at Kdogger or whatever he calls himself now is actually doing at Logan. He took a lot of credit for Trimbles recent basketball success but word at the Shingle INn is that he just had a lot of talent.

The Shingle Inn is closed down. But the word I am hearing is that he should be credited with any failures they have this year and any success is in spite of the damage he caused. :lol:

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

Yes go ahead and take shots at the man that took you to the championship. He would have done it again this year but he moved on to bigger and better things. He is very successful and appreciated now too. Yes you lost a great coach and an even greater and honest man. But you have to blame yourself. So if 30 point losses is what you wanted it looks like you made the right move. I have to smile every time I hear about another blow out loss to teams the very man you make fun of use to beat on a regular basis. :lol:

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Coach's wife wrote:Yes go ahead and take shots at the man that took you to the championship. He would have done it again this year but he moved on to bigger and better things. He is very successful and appreciated now too. Yes you lost a great coach and an even greater and honest man. But you have to blame yourself. So if 30 point losses is what you wanted it looks like you made the right move. I have to smile every time I hear about another blow out loss to teams the very man you make fun of use to beat on a regular basis. :lol:

Coaching Freshmen is bigger and better? And if he would quit taking shots at others I am sure few shots would be taken at him....two way street.

MENTALIST
Waterboy

Post by MENTALIST »

moonschein,

You want questions answred, I want questions answred.

1. what team do you coach?
2. what team did your state champion son play on?

MENTALIST
Waterboy

Post by MENTALIST »

POL POT,

BACK OFF COACH KOONS!!!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

I sorry master :(

I just wondern' why he can call out and make fun of, but you get all puffy if I ask a question to another poster....That's o.k., I hear the freshmen gig is of big importance, and he may be the man to take the head job next season?

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

You guys need to stop referring to all of my aliases on here. I dont want to get banned again for being a RUTTER!

:mrgreen: Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

PerfectionInPurple wrote:You guys need to stop referring to all of my aliases on here. I dont want to get banned again for being a RUTTER!

:mrgreen: Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

What is that all about?

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

It appears to me that there are about 6 people on this thread discussing the Logan program. One of them is the wife of one of the coaches taking up for him. Two of them are coaches taking up for themselves and the HC. And the other 3 are realists who are examining the program with an open mind. So who should a person take seriously? I say the realists. :idea:

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Geez, now i need to go back and re read the posts to figure this out.

On a serious side ( my opinion only) I believe the Vars, JV, and Frosh coaches at Logan I believe to be good coaches and good men. I have seen Logan 4 times this year, and if I have seen any problem at all, it appears that the Vars coach does not have the ears of some of his players anymore - is that because he is ineffective, I doubt it, could be a number of reasons, like players having to listen to negativity from parents everyday, or too many voices in the varsity huddle, I am thinking the latter more than the former.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Koondogger wrote:I spend a lot of time working on my roundball strategies while locked up here in the closet with these rebellious young rutters and I think the results speak for themselves. The same was true when I worked at THS. At least we didnt lose to Racine back then. By the way, we are running a special on the hunting dogs we sell. We have several dogs left that will eat their own poop. We are running a buy one get two free special this weekend only.

I dont know how you can deny this as greatness.... :lol:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Spartan wrote:Geez, now i need to go back and re read the posts to figure this out.

On a serious side ( my opinion only) I believe the Vars, JV, and Frosh coaches at Logan I believe to be good coaches and good men. I have seen Logan 4 times this year, and if I have seen any problem at all, it appears that the Vars coach does not have the ears of some of his players anymore - is that because he is ineffective, I doubt it, could be a number of reasons, like players having to listen to negativity from parents everyday, or too many voices in the varsity huddle, I am thinking the latter more than the former.

Spartan, Outstanding post! And yes I have no problem with Keith on a personal level, I just want what is best for the kids! Again this is my opinion, As a head coach you must have control of the program and committment from all! and I think you hit on that point! I do not except excues, like this is a football school, Our current staff outside of a few associates and close freinds, fails to have the support of most people in the Logan Hocking School system. Hocking Co. has some outstanding young students and basketball talent We must and can do better!

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

Coach's wife wrote:Yes go ahead and take shots at the man that took you to the championship. He would have done it again this year but he moved on to bigger and better things. He is very successful and appreciated now too. Yes you lost a great coach and an even greater and honest man. But you have to blame yourself. So if 30 point losses is what you wanted it looks like you made the right move. I have to smile every time I hear about another blow out loss to teams the very man you make fun of use to beat on a regular basis. :lol:

why dont you go cook something and shut-up-i dont care who you are thats funny!

Return to “Boys Basketball”