Southern Ohio Instructors of Basketball

tobiasunderwood
Waterboy

Southern Ohio Instructors of Basketball

Post by tobiasunderwood »

Fellow posters I thought we might converse on which school is best suited to edify our young men and women in the sport of choice for Southern Ohio, which is BASKETBALL!

Please catagorize your choices into a good-better-best format or thoughs that you deem undeveloped. I must reflect upon all instructors of the game before making my determination known. I eagerly await your responses.

slug
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Ohio Instructors of Basketball

Post by slug »

LOL!

dragon88
Riding the Bench

Post by dragon88 »

I do decree that John Lawhorn is an excellent instructor of basketball...lol what a weirdo you are. Who writes like this?

jeepmadness
JV Team

Post by jeepmadness »

Is this site for real.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Let it be known that, on this, the 19th day of February, in the year of our lord 2010, that the engagement of our young peoples in the artful game of basketball is instructed at levels exceeding expectations in several locations spread across the southeastern-most part of the great state of Ohio. Instructors of the game who have shown the ability to superbly instruct the youth of our communities must be commended on an individual basis. I decree that every follower of the sweet game is to show appreciation and gratitude for the countless hours of tireless instruction which has been bestowed upon our youth by the excellent men in our communities who sacrifice so much to foster an environment of learning for our young scholar athletes. I further decree that this day will forever be known as south-eastern Ohio basketball coaches appreciation day.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Here ye Here ye,

I do here by declare that I agree with a fellow poster that John Lawhorn is the greatest instuctor of basketball in the land. lol

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Your ability to be considered an instructor of basketball is determined by the amount of wins you have. We all need to remember that we are only as good as the players that we have!!! If we have a bunch of talented players then of course we will win more than we will lose. If we have players but limited ability then we will probably lose more than we will win, unless are non-league schedule is watered down!!! Be careful in evaluating coaching until you see that coach with the latter.

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

ClevelandBrowns#1 wrote: We all need to remember that we are only as good as the players that we have!!! If we have a bunch of talented players then of course we will win more than we will lose. If we have players but limited ability then we will probably lose more than we will win, unless are non-league schedule is watered down!!! .

Exactly what I said about norm..... and some chose to call me a hater. Apparently it's OK to say that about coaching in general but not regarding any specific coach. :roll:

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Peebles til I die but you cant go wrong with Diamond Dave Young

Return to “Boys Basketball”