Eastern Pike vs. Southern (Sectional Final) 3.2.10

eagleworld
Waterboy

Re: Eastern Pike vs. Southern (Sectional Final) 3.2.10

Post by eagleworld »

well said coach,congrats on a great season cant wait till next year and years to come .

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Code: Select all

Bottom line, the better coaches reside in the TVC. As for ftrbkstr, why in the world are you trying to spin this game into something positive about your coaching ability? Just wondering. 

That doesn't make sense at all. I just simply stated I thought the TVC was a better conference than the SOC. Nothing about coaching abilities were mentioned. I think you are right about the better coaches reside in the TVC. I thought Symmes Valley had alot more talent than Beaver Eastern. Beaver beat them twice. I think if Tibbs was utilized differently the outcome would turn out the opposite. Thats my opinion. As far as Reedsville, I think they are the best Div IV team in the TVC. There height might hurt them in later games. Southern has alot of seniors and will do ok if they cut down on th turnovers and shoot better from the charity stripe. Jeff does a great job with them. The Coppick kid is tough. He gets overlooked but he is good. Coach Fitch does a great job with his kids. I wasnt dogging Beaver Eastern, I just said I thought Eastern and Southern were a better team. I have my opinion. Just like I said about South Gallia. We have graduated aroung 30 kids in the last 3 years and are rebuilding. We have a good sophmore group that got alot of varsity experience this season. Future could be bright at South Gallia.

grasshopper
Waterboy

Post by grasshopper »

What about the game? Who cares about the coaching. Talk about the game.

ovc fan
Varsity

Post by ovc fan »

Just an innocent bystander but how did this turn into something about South Gallia?

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

^^^^ An invasion of opportunistic posters that opened a can of worms that deliberately led the topic off course with their own agenda.

This thread is completely off and the discussion of the actual game is non-existent any longer.

Return to “Boys Basketball”