Division 3 Boys Sectional Finals at Jackson

Ironmanfan01
Waterboy

Division 3 Boys Sectional Finals at Jackson

Post by Ironmanfan01 »

The boys D3 sectional finals at Jackson will be a split session on Friday and Saturday night. That means the gym will be cleared between games. One ticket will only get you into one game. Anyone wanting to watch both games must leave the gym and purchase another ticket at the main entrance.

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Re: Division 3 Boys Sectional Finals at Jackson

Post by Larry Bird »

Is this the case at Waverly and Athens also?

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

I know this is true for the sectional finals at Waverly.

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

No need for me to complain. Doesnt get any better than tourney time. Ill be at one of the sites (standing in the rain or snow probably) buying a ticket for the 2nd game.

Steel Reserve
Riding the Bench

Post by Steel Reserve »

No surprise here. That's par for the course at Jackson. Bring some extra cash for a parking spot, too. What don't they charge for at Jackson?

McArthur General
Waterboy

Post by McArthur General »

I hear it's a dollar to use the bathroom, but for 50 cents they'll loan you a cup and/or bucket, whatever is needed.

gunit
Freshman Team

Post by gunit »

If I remember correctly don't they charge some hefty prices at the concession stand in Jackson also. I think I recall paying some high prices for food at a football game there once.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me about the prices at games. I realize it is going to be expensive and go into games ahead of time realizing it will be costly. I am also surprised more people do not charge to park at games. Even if it was $1.00 per car.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

at a lot of schools people would run over you before they would pay for parking.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

You whiners kill me. If you don't like it don't come. If you don't want to pay to park, walk up the hill. Hell pile everybody in and if you get 5 people in the car that's 40 cents apiece. You guys can sit out side and count on your fingers for a half hour trying to figure out who got cheated. The driver shouldn't have to pay cause he used at least 8 cents of gas driving up the hill, plus wear and tear! But you tight asses probably wouldn't pay that either.

Steel Reserve
Riding the Bench

Post by Steel Reserve »

Out of Bounds wrote:You guys can sit out side and count on your fingers for a half hour trying to figure out who got cheated.

Are we making fun of other's intellect with this line? If I were going to make fun of someone's intelligence, I'd probably make sure I knew if outside were one word or two. I assume they are too busy teaching finance at Jackson and there is no time for spelling lessons.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

Steel Reserve wrote:
Out of Bounds wrote:You guys can sit out side and count on your fingers for a half hour trying to figure out who got cheated.

Are we making fun of other's intellect with this line? If I were going to make fun of someone's intelligence, I'd probably make sure I knew if outside were one word or two. I assume they are too busy teaching finance at Jackson and there is no time for spelling lessons.

Touche' Steel Reserve. I'll sit back and count my money.....you can read your dictionary. Either way, every one rags on Jackson for the pay to park. It has raised over $16,000.00 for the athletic budget this year and from what I hear from the administration, it is the primary reason Jackson will not be on "Pay to Play" for the 2010-2011 school year. Most of the people complaining about it come here at the most, 2-3 times a year. I don't hear the people of Jackson complaining and we go to the majority of the games.

lil vike supporter
Waterboy

Post by lil vike supporter »

McArthur General wrote:I hear it's a dollar to use the bathroom, but for 50 cents they'll loan you a cup and/or bucket, whatever is needed.

They charge to use the poop bucket? At most gyms the you can use the poop bucket on the house as long as you have a ticket.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Paying to park is bad enough, but a "split session" is ludicrous. Why would the OHSAA demand split at secionals, but not at district or regionals? I aint buying this bullcrap.
All about the cash at Jackson.

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

If you leave the gym to go to the lobby there will be a $2.00 re-entrance fee to get back in the gym, also. Can you believe this?

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

Ive been to Valley and Welleston and admission was $5. Is it the same at Jackson? Being a split session and paying to park if its more I might need an advance on next weeks allowance.

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

Ticket prices are set by the OHSAA; sectional tickets are $5, district tickets are $6 and regional tickets are $7. They are the same price either pre-sale or at the gate (however, if you buy pre-sale, the school you purchase them from recieve 25% of the sales).

Return to “Boys Basketball”