The Official Bash Oak Hill Like a Childish Idiot Thread.....

supertrooper
Waterboy

Re: The Official Bash Oak Hill Like a Childish Idiot Thread.....

Post by supertrooper »

I just think it's funny that Peake and Avalanche are calling Rick Edwards "Rich." Again, what year did you go to the regionals, Peake?

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Typing on a blackberry will get ya. I fixed it. I def know his name is Rick.

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

I mean how can you be dissapointed with a one loss season?
The loss just so happened to be the first tourny game.. :122247

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

TheDarkKnight wrote:I mean how can you be dissapointed with a one loss season?
The loss just so happened to be the first tourny game.. :122247

I would say any defending state championship team is going to be dissapointed with a tourny loss, I would say losing in the sectional would sting even more. These players had a great regular season and they have their state championship to remember, not to many players have that.

CHILLICOTHE BALL
Waterboy

Post by CHILLICOTHE BALL »

chillicothe always gets bad call against them when they play county schools or schools from southern ohio.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Its kinda immature that you would even make this thread

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

Let's put it this way!
Oak Hill had a great run last year,they knew what they did to get in Div 4 that is why the State Commish told them quickly they would be in Div 3 in 2009-2010.
They had a great season on paper in a league of schools who graduate 35 kids,that is the main reason they struggled in the post season. I think people get tired of hearing the fans of Oak Hill brag about how they are going to repeat at State this year,be courteous polite as you post STOP BOASTING! Your mortal as everyone is ,it's just always been an Oak Hill Thing to get in a smaller league where they can win it.
Well it reaped reward of playing in that league!!
The BASHINGS come with the BRAGGING live with it stop whining like a little kid,you run your mouth someone is going to shut it for you!!

Awesome 20-1 season see you next year!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

Blue_nd_Gray wrote:Let's put it this way!
Oak Hill had a great run last year,they knew what they did to get in Div 4 that is why the State Commish told them quickly they would be in Div 3 in 2009-2010.
They had a great season on paper in a league of schools who graduate 35 kids,that is the main reason they struggled in the post season. I think people get tired of hearing the fans of Oak Hill brag about how they are going to repeat at State this year,be courteous polite as you post STOP BOASTING! Your mortal as everyone is ,it's just always been an Oak Hill Thing to get in a smaller league where they can win it.
Well it reaped reward of playing in that league!!
The BASHINGS come with the BRAGGING live with it stop whining like a little kid,you run your mouth someone is going to shut it for you!!

care to explain these two comments?

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

peake wrote:
You are such an idiot. No one on hear takes anything you say serious. Listening to you talk sports is like listening to a child talk about how much they know.

:lol: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean and I sure am gettin' tired of listening to you and hereing you. :lol: :lol:

ballfan13
Waterboy

Post by ballfan13 »

Its kinda immature that you would even make this thread

Seems they named the thread correctly, huh?

ballfan13
Waterboy

Post by ballfan13 »

Of course, that means we are too since we are keeping up with it!!!

Chained Eagle
Riding the Bench

Post by Chained Eagle »

Blue nd Gray made him/herself look unintelligent/uninformed with those comments

vrodjason
Waterboy

Post by vrodjason »

They had a great season on paper in a league of schools who graduate 35 kids,that is the main reason they struggled in the post season. I think people get tired of hearing the fans of Oak Hill brag about how they are going to repeat at State this year,be courteous polite as you post STOP BOASTING! Your mortal as everyone is ,it's just always been an Oak Hill Thing to get in a smaller league where they can win it. Well it reaped reward of playing in that league!!

WOW! That was a bold statement! Have you ever been to Oak Hill or seen their enrollment numbers? Oak Hill is a small district and just recently have the numbers came up. Look at the boys b-ball program before Norm started coaching. Anyone who played the Oaks almost got an automatic W back then. Look at the football program. Where was it a few years ago? No where near a playoff appearance! It always seems people like you "blue nd gray" who want to say stuff like this just because a school is finally seeing some success. So IF the school you support has some success in the future, I'll be sure to remind you not to boast or brag b/c it leads to whining and you don't want to sound like a little kid, do you? Well, maybe you already have!
With that being said, I support all southern Ohio teams and hope they do well in all sports!

soc2fan
Riding the Bench

Post by soc2fan »

Nice post vrodjason couldnt have said it better myself
i dont understand why we cant be proud of the teams that accomplish big things instead of picking at how they got there and what they did to get there. who cares if kids wanted to play for good coaches. it happens all the time. congrads to the oaks on a nice tournament run last year and a nice regular season this year with not much talent

soc2fan
Riding the Bench

Post by soc2fan »

with the statement about the (not much talent) i meant really the only 3 returning were Slone, Ondera, and Hale and the others were JV players and young coming off the bench

oak_hill_oaks
Waterboy

Post by oak_hill_oaks »

vrodjason wrote:
They had a great season on paper in a league of schools who graduate 35 kids,that is the main reason they struggled in the post season. I think people get tired of hearing the fans of Oak Hill brag about how they are going to repeat at State this year,be courteous polite as you post STOP BOASTING! Your mortal as everyone is ,it's just always been an Oak Hill Thing to get in a smaller league where they can win it. Well it reaped reward of playing in that league!!

WOW! That was a bold statement! Have you ever been to Oak Hill or seen their enrollment numbers? Oak Hill is a small district and just recently have the numbers came up. Look at the boys b-ball program before Norm started coaching. Anyone who played the Oaks almost got an automatic W back then. Look at the football program. Where was it a few years ago? No where near a playoff appearance! It always seems people like you "blue nd gray" who want to say stuff like this just because a school is finally seeing some success. So IF the school you support has some success in the future, I'll be sure to remind you not to boast or brag b/c it leads to whining and you don't want to sound like a little kid, do you? Well, maybe you already have!
With that being said, I support all southern Ohio teams and hope they do well in all sports!

A bold statement? I think he made an ignorant statement talking about the size of the schools in the league! Here are the enrollment numbers and divisions for SOC II teams. Seems someone needs to teach Blue_nd_Gray some elementary math!

Waverly 253 D2
Northwest 192 D3
West 180 D3
Minford 169 D3
Burg 150 D3
Oak Hill 145 D3
South Webster 116 D4

vrodjason
Waterboy

Post by vrodjason »

oak_hill_oaks wrote:
vrodjason wrote:

A bold statement? I think he made an ignorant statement talking about the size of the schools in the league! Here are the enrollment numbers and divisions for SOC II teams. Seems someone needs to teach Blue_nd_Gray some elementary math!

Waverly 253 D2
Northwest 192 D3
West 180 D3
Minford 169 D3
Burg 150 D3
Oak Hill 145 D3
South Webster 116 D4

Thanks for the numbers oak_hill_oaks! I wish I had these numbers when I posted earlier! So Mr./Miss blue_nd_gray, which league should Oak Hill move to? Maybe the SEOAL or the TVC, how about the OVC? Would any of those leagues be "big" enough for Oak Hill? Looks like to me they are where they should be! What everyone needs to remember, schools have up years and down years and these past few years just happen to be on the upside for Oak Hill. So when some other school is at the top, the bashers will be bashing them. I for one won't be a part of that. No matter what some say, Oak Hill fans DO have class!
Good luck to the Lady Oaks tomorrow! I'll be there watching you put up another W!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

blue nd gray has a history of posting crap and no idea what they are talking bout... not a clue

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean and I sure am gettin' tired of listening to you and hereing you.

Hearing?? Didn't do to well in your 3rd grade spelling bee??? Don't worry Mom and Dad are waiting with a lollypop for you. Maybe they can take you to McDonald's and you can play in the ball pit.

Return to “Boys Basketball”