SOC 2 VS SEOAL

jeepmadness
JV Team

Re: SOC 2 VS SEOAL

Post by jeepmadness »

I don't put much stock in the seop expert opinions because s. Webster was picked by 90percent of them to be at the bottom of the soc. 6-2 against 4 sectional champs. Kind like those odds in seol/soc2 challenge. And the excuse of ptown not having a couple players is old and sad news in the Webster win. If ptown and the seol is that much more dominant it shouldn't have mattered. Teams are only as good as their worst player.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i'd put the SOCII up against any league in any sport and feel good about their chances

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Daniel Larusso wrote:
85inside wrote:With the SOC being so dominant and Ironton going independent, I would assume the SOC will have an invitation for membership on Irontons AD's desk very soon.

I highly doubt that. The SOC just rejected Portsmouth last year. Why would they invite Ironton?

Why invite Ironton? They play in an inferior conference like the SEOAL and I guess they would be invited to increase revenue. Of course, being an inferior school from an inferior conference, I would assume they would be invited so teams like Wheelersburg could whip up on them in everything....much like the rest of the SOC II.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

southernohiofan wrote:lets have a SOC-SEOAL challenge just like BigTen ACC,,Pac 10 Big 12

Instead of an SOC-SEOAL challenge, why not just invite Portsmouth, Ironton, Jackson and Chillicothe in the league?

By the way, with the SOC being so successful in all sports, why not invite Portsmouth in?

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Swanker Pine wrote:Ironton is leaving the SEOAL?

Yes...and thank god.

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by live4sport on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jump23
Freshman Team

Post by Jump23 »

Lets have a SOC 2 and SEOAL preseason show down next year!! Match teams up by letting them draw numbers!?? That would be alsome!

soccerfix
Varsity

Post by soccerfix »

With South Webster's win the SOC 2 now has five sectional winners. SEOAL 2.

Return to “Boys Basketball”