Freshman Team

Re: SE District DII Semi: Washington CH vs. Warren

Post by Diehard Fan »

You better get to bed whswarrior, night night sleep tight

defender08
Waterboy

Post by defender08 »

Diehard...really? You need to grow up man. You hold a grudge about coaches because they hurt your fragile little ego by sitting you on the bench. A win is a win..conference strength means nothing. Anyone can win on any given night..that's why they play the game. I've had a lot of great coaches in my year and it bugs me to here you put any coach down..coaches care about their players!

Purple Cobras
Waterboy

Post by Purple Cobras »

I can't recall Warren ever playing McClain in anything, let alone beating them @ Rio Grande in 2001.

Being a Tiger alum/fan I really can't stand Washington C.H., but after reading this thread you nimrods from Warren (except for the young man who is class president) are making this too easy. Go Blue Lions (ouch! that hurt to say)

Warrior Mom
Waterboy

Post by Warrior Mom »

Purple Cobra...FYI...Warrior Nation does not claim Diehard Fan,he is just a hater,and I am sorry that he forces me to stand up for kids here at Warren Local.I believe he is from down around the Meigs area.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Purple Cobras wrote:Being a Tiger alum/fan I really can't stand Washington C.H., but after reading this thread you nimrods from Warren (except for the young man who is class president) are making this too easy. Go Blue Lions (ouch! that hurt to say)

Please don't form an opinion about all Warren Local supporters based on 4 or 5 "nimrods". I agree with your assessment of these select few but Warrior fans in general are great people and respectfully enjoy watching 2 quality teams battle on the court/diamond/field/track......

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

Purple Cobras wrote:I can't recall Warren ever playing McClain in anything, let alone beating them @ Rio Grande in 2001.

Being a Tiger alum/fan I really can't stand Washington C.H., but after reading this thread you nimrods from Warren (except for the young man who is class president) are making this too easy. Go Blue Lions (ouch! that hurt to say)

From the OHSAA website past tournment results
http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/bk/boys/2001/d2b2d.pdf
it shows the Warren beat Greenfield 61-60 in OT. The game was played at Rio because of a conflict at the CONVO with OU.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Every school on this forum has fans from their own school for some reason are completely incapable of supporting their school/community. It's unfortunate but it's the way it is and the way it will always be. Some incident in their past has steered them away from supporting their team/community. That incident was probably very insignificant and should have been forgotten/forgiven long ago. I feel sorry for this small, small minority of people because it doesn't allow you to enjoy moments like this. Supporting your team in the district semi-finals. Your on the outside looking in on everything that makes being from a small town great. You support that athletes/teams that represent your community through the good times and the bad and it's my belief that a team with a community behind them is that much stronger. It's my message to this small handful of people that you are missing out on everything that makes a small town great by holding the opinion you have. Stop being grouchy/grumbling old men that are pi**** off everyday off your lives and support your **** community. If not find a ESPN blog and spread you trash on there about Ohio State and let these 16-17 year old kids enjoy their sports while they can, just like you did at one time.

Purple Cobras
Waterboy

Post by Purple Cobras »

I stand corrected, Wiz. I was in between jobs that year, working nights @ Airborne...must be why it didn't register.

I suppose I can go back to disliking WCH now Scoop...that's more comfortable anyway! :lol:

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Its Game Day!!! Lets go Warriors!!!!! I smell the upset a brewing, Got to go with the Warriors by 5 in a close hard fought contest!!!!

tribetime
Freshman Team

Post by tribetime »

Finally game day...

The 2001 district semifinal against GMcclain was perhaps the greatest Warren game ever, and something that I will always remember. Curt Morris and that game made a lot of little kids want to be Warriors.

Guys, when you hit the court tonight at the Convo, look up in the stands and take in all those fans in blue. You've got the support of a whole school, community, and coaching staff behind you, and thats something special that a lot of places don't have. You've got 18 wins and great coaches that have you prepared for this game. Enjoy the experience, play hard, and be proud to wear that blue.
Last edited by tribetime on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

[color=#0000FF]GO WARREN!!!! GO WARREN!!! GOWARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!! GO WARREN!!![/color]

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Did I mention, GO WARREN?

nontypical
Waterboy

Post by nontypical »

Warrior C C wrote:Big difference in using only 7 if they are Elite 7?
Warriors are alot stronger when they sub alot and keep everyone fresh.
This year is one of the years where they need to sub because of the stronger players are just a few!
We arent 7 STRONG in talent! We are however 10 strong in Team play! :| The sun comes out tmrw!

I agree. There is alot of talent wasted on the bench that could be used used to give others a break.

checkmate27
Waterboy

Post by checkmate27 »

I watched Belpre's ride to the final four in 2001. Folks, whether it's five players or seven players, victory has a lot to do with team chemistry and team leadership. That can lead to championships!
Warrior --- great posts!!
Let's keep it postive, Warrior fans.
Diehard--seek therapy! You obviously need to deal with some issues.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Would like to see Warren win but it's not in the cards tonight. The "Blue Lions" will be Ok until next week .
IMO: The House 59 Warrior Nation 52

By the way, is this game on the net anywhere ?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

score ?

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

18-18 half

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

LETS GO WARREN!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

55-51 Warren. FINAL. Congratulations Warriors!

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Congratulations Warriors and good luck as you move on.

Return to “Boys Basketball”