Good Season Chillicothe Cavaliers!

bvmv4life
All Conference

Good Season Chillicothe Cavaliers!

Post by bvmv4life »

Well Cavalier fans this is the first time in 4 years that we have not made it past the Sectional. They lost to a good team in Waverly. With only graduating 3 seniors the Cavs will be back and stronger than ever if the kids put in the time and that should have started the day after they lost. Congrats go out to Mike Turner he had an sensational senior season! He led the Cavs in scoring and steals(I believe). Once again good season Cavs back to the drawing board! Go Cavs!

SickRick
Riding the Bench

Re: Good Season Chillicothe Cavaliers!

Post by SickRick »

Cant wait to see them next year.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Not just Turner but all the Seniors. I wish Timmy Dunbar would have played before this year cuz I think he could have been a good one. Good luck in the rest of your lives seniors.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

Congrats on the good season and don't worry Cavalier fans; it won't be long before you get back to Athens where you belong.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Yea if Timmy would have put in the extra work and Landon would have been able to play the whole year we possibly could have went further in the tourney. Nevertheless great season,hopes will be high next year for sure! LoganElm good luck the rest of the way usually when LE beats my Cavs(hate it) I root you guys on,this year no different!

miggyt
Freshman Team

Post by miggyt »

I'm excited to see what can happen when Ragland, London and Johnson have another summer under their belts. Nothing to be ashamed of this year ... which was a learning process from the first tip.

But expectations will be high next year.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Thanks for the love :aaaaa59 bvm. Thought you would be pulling for the Tigers since they beat your Cavs :aaaaa46

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Good job Cavs! You guy's are going to be just fine next year!

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Sorry tigers! I still got lots of love for you its just that last year when Logan Elm beat my Cavs I adopted them as a team the rest of the way. Good Luck to both teams though but my pick to win Districts is the Logan Elm Braves. Somebody might rise to the occasion and beat them,I doubt it! Oh well.......back to the topic at hand.....Go Cavs 10/11!

CHILLICOTHE BALL
Waterboy

Post by CHILLICOTHE BALL »

Chilly was a way better team in my opinion when the refs take chillys agressive play away from them and let waverly play agressive without calling fouls on them waverly could beat the cleveland cavs then.

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

Chillicothe Ball:

Stop acting like it was the refs fault and just accept that Waverly won. Complaining about how bad the refs were isnt gonna change the outcome. Ive Watched Both teams this yr. Waverly doesnt have much guard play. Chillicothe is the worst passing team i have seen in the last 5 years.

go get um next year

Return to “Boys Basketball”