Ironton 69 Peebles 68 in 2OT

Amen Corner
Varsity

Re: Ironton vs. Peebles

Post by Amen Corner »

I think who ever wins, it will be very close..

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
Swanker Pine wrote:Ironton big

Tigers better be ready to back up your bold claims :aaaaa92

Nobody from Ironton tallkin smack....

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Tobias wrote:
classof86 wrote:Peebles wont even have a problem in this one

It's just Ironton....right...

:lol: :roll:

Seoal support?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GO TIGERS , GO. LEAVE IT ALL ON THE COURT.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

You know how we roll...... :lol: :lol:

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Ironton will show up...this should be a close game....unless one team has a complete breakdown..neither team should blow either team out..I would guess..and only guess that Ironton will win this game by 10...but it could be much closer..I believe the real Ironton team will show up for this game..Ironton has the type team this year that finds a way to win...and won't back down to anyone..should be a great game...

Runner00
JV Team

Re: Ironton vs. Peebles (District Final 3/13 @ 9PM)

Post by Runner00 »

Flip a coin boys, I'm tellin ya, this one will be a classic.

Indian Fanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian Fanatic »

Tobias wrote:Unfortunately, we can't make this game.

Tobias, Jr. is in his final basketball tournament at Minford. If they make it to the championship, then they play at 7PM on Saturday. We wouldn't make it to Athens until the 2nd half at best.

Make it to the Regional Finals and we'll be there. (Can't make it to Regional Semifinals, either.)

Tobias,

We are in the same boat, my son is playing in the Greenfield McClain Tourney Saturday, should get a schedule today, but crossing our fingers that we don't get a game past 5pm. Don't want to miss my nephew playing for Peebles in the District Finals....aahhh....

Indian Fanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian Fanatic »

jordan23 wrote:The Arey kid is good, but with the pressure ironton puts on him he will most likely struggle..
very good kid and will make a good player just not sure about this game..

jordan, i disagree, not because Trent is my nephew :122249 but he's a pretty good little defender and I think they'll use him against Irontons quick guards, he and Nate are both defensive tools. Who knows though how it will play out, he may not get much playing time especially if he gets in foul trouble like he did with Valley. Like Tribe said we need huge contributions from everyone...just hoping we play well and that I make the game on time!!!!

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

This one will be a dandy.. If Seaman stays hot, look out.. If not the Big I will get the W..

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

I believe if Ironton stays close in the first half..Ironton should win this game...If Ironton allows Peebles to get a big lead early..it's not going to be easy to come back on them as it has been on some teams throughout the season..I believe an early start for either team is crucial..Though if it's close at the half...it would definitely favor Ironton...What a game this is looking to be...I believe it could decide who is the state champ...

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

TIGERS90 wrote:I believe it could decide who is the state champ...

I would not go that far. Either team would have to get through a VERY strong Taft team at state.

luvit
Freshman Team

Post by luvit »

Indian Fanatic wrote:
jordan23 wrote:The Arey kid is good, but with the pressure ironton puts on him he will most likely struggle..

jordan, i disagree, not because Trent is my nephew :122249 but he's a pretty good little defender and I think they'll use him against Irontons quick guards, he and Nate are both defensive tools. Who knows though how it will play out, he may not get much playing time especially if he gets in foul trouble like he did with Valley. Like Tribe said we need huge contributions from everyone...just hoping we play well and that I make the game on time!!!!

so this makes j.chitwood and tribe maniac your brothers? ;-)

houndsfan3015
Riding the Bench

Post by houndsfan3015 »

GO INDIANS!
THE HOUNDS ARE PULLING FOR YA!
INDIANS BY 6

mattchristopher
Waterboy

Post by mattchristopher »

luvit wrote:
Indian Fanatic wrote:

Seems on many posts, luvit, you are trying to work on geneology....? ;-)

Indian Fanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian Fanatic »

luvit wrote:
Indian Fanatic wrote:

yes jchitwood is my little brother, i have no affiliation with tribe maniac though :12223

jchitwood hasn't been on here for awhile, he just got in from Florida and has been working diligently on the North Adams documentary...I do miss reading his weekly basketball rhetoric...I guess you'll have to keep sleuthing to uncover tribe's true identity :122249

luvit
Freshman Team

Re: District 3/13 9PM: Ironton vs. Peebles @ Convo

Post by luvit »

mattchristopher wrote:Seems on many posts, luvit, you are trying to work on geneology....? ;-)

honestly i dont care, i just think its kind of fun. :-D i always did think you and tribe knew things only a coach would have axcess to.

everybody that gets on here tries to figure out whos who. you should go the restaurants in the morning for coffee :lol: its a lot of fun :!:

Indian Fanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by Indian Fanatic »

Well looks like my secrets out...LOL. Actually Josh doesn't tell me squat, so I'm not privvy to to any inside information, go back and read my posts, sadly my basketball IQ is pretty low, I'm just a proud fan!!!

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

isn't almost everyone in adams county related?

ticklethetwine
Waterboy

Post by ticklethetwine »

Indian Fanatic wrote:jordan, i disagree, not because Trent is my nephew :122249 but he's a pretty good little defender and I think they'll use him against Irontons quick guards, he and Nate are both defensive tools. Who knows though how it will play out, he may not get much playing time especially if he gets in foul trouble like he did with Valley. Like Tribe said we need huge contributions from everyone...just hoping we play well and that I make the game on time!!!!

Hope your not taking Trent with you :lol: We need him at the game and on time! LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”