All State

Re: 20010/2011 TVC-Hocking

Post by Super trooper »

Isn't this a basketball thread?

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Teein It Up wrote:Isn't this a basketball thread?

He is a travesty on the JV basketball circuit (in Meigs County only) too, so it is relevant.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Does anyone have a post player good enough to handle Guthrie?

thebearupthere34
Freshman Team

Post by thebearupthere34 »

Saylor from FH

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

What number was he last year

thebearupthere34
Freshman Team

Post by thebearupthere34 »

Mo Rohn
Waterboy

Post by Mo Rohn »

classof86 wrote:Oh cry about it

It's as if we are sharing a brain.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

classof86 wrote:So you think it was mature to crucify an OHSAA certified official on a public forum? I don't understand what you want me to say. He's from Eastern, big deal? He missed one call, big deal. Ask anyone, he is no worse than many of the official I have seen.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Orestes wrote:Well, I read the softball thread.

I'm not just singing a Christmas Carroll, but if Steely is talking about one of the guys I think he is talking about, he is spot on (Yes, I realize he mentioned two).

Anyway, the umpire is a joke.

He umpired a critical FH/Eastern baseball game in 02. He was pitiful and flustered. He screamed at fans. Two sets of Eastern parents apologized to a few of our parents for the entire game. They were ashamed.

He has been employed at Eastern again and again. For every five games, he screams at parents during four of them.

Then, I go to a FH at Eastern basketball game. He stamps my hand at the door. Hmmmmm...

I tape an Eastern at NY basketball game. A kid has his last name on the JV roster. He is present. He screams and swears at officials from the front row, in a near empty gymnasium. Very clearly heard. Yet, he explodes on fans who question his work. Hmmmmm to all of it...

I remember being angry at an umpire at Southern in 2007. However, I knew he was trying his best. He was just incompetent. I also knew Southern meant no harm with that guy. He was from another area.

With the guy I have been talking about at Eastern, incompetence is the only similarity with the Southern situation. Neither Eastern nor the umpire possess any of the redeeming qualities.

Orestes - You hit the nail on the head. Spot on. That is exactly who I am talking about. I think 86 is his kid, brother, devil spawn, I don't know, and frankly I don't care.

There is a history and pattern of behavior. I said what I said, and I'll stand by it. 86 keeps resorting to name calling, and deflection, instead of tackling the questions head on.

I'm done with this. Said what I needed to say, stand by it, and the only person offended by it has absolutely nothing to refute my statements with fact, or tangible evidence, to prove otherwise. Like I said, anyone can get a redbutt about what gets said on here, those who get mad had better be able to rebutt the statements that they don't agree with, with nothing but fact. Otherwise, they just need to be quiet.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

It seems as if your the only one dragging it on..Get back to the topic

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

Who will be the leading scorers for each of the TVC-Hocking teams this year?

Fed Hock - Rex and Skidmore

eaglefan1
Varsity

Post by eaglefan1 »

Belpre- Rashawn Miller

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Im going to say Tyler Hendrix, Eastern
Zack Manual SOuthern

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Teein It Up wrote:It seems as if your the only one dragging it on..Get back to the topic

i like that the guy who has 7 posts to steels 3500 posts tells him he is always dragging on lol .

IMO tate lang from waterford
IMO waderker from belpre
IMO manual from southern
IMO guthire from trimble
IMO parsons from fed
IMO hendrix from eastern
IMO some random kid at south gallia
IMO wahama will be split evenly
IMO miller will be split evenly

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Dalton Matney- South Gallia

PushMePullYou
Freshman Team

Post by PushMePullYou »

Federal Hocking has 4-5 BIG kids that they will use to shut Gutherie down, but he will be a handful, for sure...

Any of FH's players, be it Rex, The Cowboy, Skidmore, Russell, Saylor, Hatfield, or Parsons could lead the team in scoring on any given night.

My guess is that the overall leading scorer will be Ryan Rex - very quick, nice jump shot, and finishes strong at the basket.

The future looks pretty bright for The Lancers for several years to come!!!

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

The prep work with Parsons, Skidmore, Saylor from last year knowing you have no bench I think is what puts them at the advantage

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

koondogger wrote:With the move in of the new kid, called "The Giant" by those that know him, how will TRimble be next year? With Guthrie and The Giant on the court they should go 20-0. Of course the table was set by the previous coach for them to win at least 18 last year so who knows?

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

Let me guess, another Russian? :lol:

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

Southern- has Jr. Zach Manuel,So’s Andrew Roseberry, Ethan Martin and Marcus Hill returning with varsity experience.

Eastern- has Jr’s Brayden Pratt, Matt Whitlock, Tyler Hendrix, Kyle Connery, Scott Gilbride, Devon Baum, Jonathan Barrett, So Jacob Parker, and Fr Max Carrnahan returning with varsity experience.

Trimble-has Jr’s Kendall Herbert,Charles Kish, Tyler Davis, Noah Guthrie, So’s Cyrus Jones, Chris Spears,and Jacob Hooper returning with varsity exp.

Waterford- has Jr’s Alex McCutcheon, Chad Offenberger, Levi Porter, Aaron Miller, Levi McCutcheon, Travis Ball, So Tate Lang and Fr Austin Shriver returning with varsity exp.

Miller- has Jr’s Brandon Snyder, Caleb Altier, Michael Wilson, So’s Chase Glenaman, Ricky Givens, Dakota Bond, Fr’s Skylar Hook and Trent Abram returning with varsity exp.

South Gallia- has Jr’s Michael Parcell, Cody Rhodes, So’s Jaylen Nolan, David Michael, John Johnson, Cory Haner, Danny Matney and Dalton Matney returning with varsity exp.

Fed Hock- Belpre- Wahama- are not in the program I am looking at, I know all three of these teams have some good players coming back, someone can fill these teams in.

Looking at this I say the Hocking is up for grabs, I don’t really see any sure wins in the Hocking this year.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

This should be a really competitive year

Return to “Boys Basketball”