Waterboy

Re: Waverly Basketball 2010-2011

Post by theking14 »

Good point PHS, sometimes I just forget about Huntington. Lol

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

No wonder the last thread got deleted u guys think u know somethings but u don't!! Malik London's father is laughing at ALL this nonsense! Malik and Jalen are not leaving Chillicothe.....SORRY! Please get ur facts straight before u post them!

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

^^^^
Tough guy.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

TheDarkKnight wrote:^^^^
Tough guy.
Now I really know why they deleted the thread with all the soft asses posting things they don't know about!

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

I'm the one that said they say that every year? I'm saying the same thing you are cowboy.

fnsick
Waterboy

Post by fnsick »

bvmv4life wrote:No wonder the last thread got deleted u guys think u know somethings but u don't!! Malik London's father is laughing at ALL this nonsense! Malik and Jalen are not leaving Chillicothe.....SORRY! Please get ur facts straight before u post them!

He is right everyone, there going to Piketon!!! LOL :lol:

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Please tell Coach Robertson to wake up from his dream...! Knowing both families u can rest assure that these two kids will be wearing Cavalier BLUE & WHITE....starting rumors ended in grade school,GROW UP! At least for a week could you guys leave Chillicothe out of any BS lie,the community and school lost a life long Cav unexpected. Rumors won't help the situation!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

bvmv4life,
None of this talk about London and Ragland has anything to do with Coach Robertson or any of the coaches for that matter. To make such a post is ignorant. :aaaaa30 No-one really expects them to come to Waverly. :aaaaa22

SickRick
Riding the Bench

Post by SickRick »

bvmv4life wrote:Please tell Coach Robertson to wake up from his dream...! Knowing both families u can rest assure that these two kids will be wearing Cavalier BLUE & WHITE....starting rumors ended in grade school,GROW UP! At least for a week could you guys leave Chillicothe out of any BS lie,the community and school lost a life long Cav unexpected. Rumors won't help the situation!

Post are started to find out what you dont know and to discuss what may or may not be happening. Your right the community is going through some bad things and my heart goes out to the them, but this is just what people have been saying no one in Waverly really knows if they are coming. They would help the team a lot and they are great players, so im sure we could be getting a little to excited.

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

I think the Tigers will suprise some people regardless of who transfers or exchange students. I would love to see some of the varsity team that didnt get alot of playing time last season practice hard over the summer and come back to lead the team.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Even if he was coming to Waverly he would have to move. You cannot transfer to any distict after 5 days of your Freshman year without transferring.

fnsick
Waterboy

Post by fnsick »

If they would come that would be great, If they dont oh well. Waverly is gonna have another great season no matter how it goes. Kreter is playing AAU ball and is getting tougher everyday. Harrison Martin is well Harrison Martin, no matter what this kid does he's gonna be great at it. Devon Kelly is gonna be a great guard, another year older and another year better. I personally think Davis Remy will also contribute alot next year also, who knows whats gonna happen its a long time off. If the plant takes off like its supposed to maybe there will be some kids coming in new that could help out, who knows. I wish the best of luck to Da Tigers next year and coaches also. Hang in there folks and lets see what time will tell!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

bengalfan76, everyone knows the transfer rules. What did Bendolph do to go from Portsmouth to Wheelersburg after his soph year (played at Burg this year as a Junior) and now he's going back to Portsmouth for his Senior year? Did he move both times? There are ways around the rules and as we all know it happens all the time.

Not saying anything will come of it at all, just saying it happens all the time even with rules in place to try to stop it.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Try to get around the rules and see if Waverly get by with it.lol
Im not say anyone is coming or going but do you honestly think Chillicothe would allow one or both to leave without it being legit? Someone would turn them in. Being a basketball fan I would find in very interesting if both would land in Waverly, I don't see the attraction some people have with the thought of these all star teams.

fnsick
Waterboy

Post by fnsick »

bengalfan76 wrote:Try to get around the rules and see if Waverly get by with it.lol
Im not say anyone is coming or going but do you honestly think Chillicothe would allow one or both to leave without it being legit? Someone would turn them in. Being a basketball fan I would find in very interesting if both would land in Waverly, I don't see the attraction some people have with the thought of these all star teams.

Did you know that these two kids are transfers to Chilli !!!

.RadChad.
Waterboy

Post by .RadChad. »

bengalfan76 wrote:Try to get around the rules and see if Waverly get by with it.lol

Well if you would get around the rules then you couldn't get into trouble and the school or coach Robertson wouldn't be at blame it would be the parents. What could you turn them in for?

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

I heard that Waverly's entire Varsity team was transferring to Chillicothe to make an All-Star team with the Cavs.

fnsick
Waterboy

Post by fnsick »

datchillicav wrote:I heard that Waverly's entire Varsity team was transferring to Chillicothe to make an All-Star team with the Cavs.

What ever man, why would they wanna go to Chilli, we have beat you guys the last two years!

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

We will have a great team regardless of who does or doesnt transfer. We already have a great group of kids looking forward to the coming season. They will do great no matter what happens. There are some young kids on this team who have worked hard to get the oppurtunity to be on this team and they deserve the spots as much as any transfer do, so what is the point in arguing about something that isnt going to happen anyways.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Wherever the kids come from, whether they were raised here, moved here in elementary or Jr. high, 9th grade or 12th grade, came from a foreign land, or wherever, it will be the kids who work their tails off this summer and fall to get better, bigger, stronger, faster and learn more about the game who will contribute.

Return to “Boys Basketball”