What Logan needs...

Binary
JV Team

Re: What Logan needs...

Post by Binary »

Will Koondogger be bringing the big Russian kid with him? Just his thoughts! :mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

The last thing we need is a RUTTER!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

moonschein wrote:The last thing we need is a RUTTER!

Well then you better pull your name out of the hat and move out of town there schein. :lol:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Heavy D wrote:
moonschein wrote:The last thing we need is a RUTTER!

Well then you better pull your name out of the hat and move out of town there schein. :lol:

Heavy D I withdrew when I found out my I was grouped with a bunch of RUTTERS! But remember this our committee is still active!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Don't you mean you withdrew when you learned you had no chance of getting the job? :lol: I say hire the Rutter. He did win 17 games last season. :mrgreen:

eaglesrock
Freshman Team

Post by eaglesrock »

I have said it many times on here......Moonschein is an IDIOT!!!!!
I want to start a committee to get Moonschein off this site forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to th "GREAT MOONSCHEIN" he and his committee got Keith out so hopefully my new committee will get moonschein and his ignorant ideas out of here. He is calling for a new era of Logan hoops.....I am calling for new era on southeasternohiopreps.com.

As far as the Rutter goes. Moonidiot if you are talking about Coach Rutter who has been on staff for 6 years you need to check you facts. Coach Rutter has been very successful when he has his own team to coach. He won 16 games as the freshman coach with this years junior class and that was without Kyle Guess.

For all those who want to join my committee to get rid of moonschein we will meet at the Shamrock, where all the rest of the important business in this community is handled, this Monday night at 6:00. I will be wearing the a purple shirt with "Down with Moonie" on the front.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

nice! i may have to attend. it would be a reason for me to get out of the house. :lol: :lol: :lol:
moon you need to let go!! :roll: you won't like me walking into your place of employment and start knit picking everything you do. then start telling everyone in your company your a p#$$ poor employee b/c I don't personally think your the right person for the job.
if your better then any of the coaches in the system then apply when they come open. i'm sure you'd be a terrible D1 coach. b/c you don't have a clue what all is involved in coaching at the HS level these days. ;-) and i'll be the 1st one to tell you. i don't either. thats why i'll stay in the biddy ranks.

Purplehaze
Waterboy

Post by Purplehaze »

Sorry my Chieftain friends, but the Shamrock is closed on Mondays.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol:

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Coach Helber and Coach Koons both would be good choices.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hmmmmm ... Spartan may just be very prophetic on his statement BOTH Coach Helber and Coach Koons ... Hmmmmmmm

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Interesting, you go out of town for the weekend and you get blasted for your opinions. Where do I start, I have never said anything negitive about Coach Rutter! As far as Koons, be careful what you wish for! Some my Trimble friends said they would not hire him for our coach not just one but many! I have no problem with Coach Helber if he wants the job. Now if heavy d, mentalist, eaglesrock and 1987chieftain would like to join a discussion group concerning the Logan Basketball progam please reply openly to this post. Maybe with you guy's input we might help correct the current problems with our program!
Last edited by moonshine on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

From the outside looking in and reading this post, it sounds like people like Moonschein might be the problem.......

SPG9
Waterboy

Post by SPG9 »

MENTALIST wrote:MOONSCHEIN,

POST THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE NEXT MEETING:

I don't think you will,because you won't be able to HIDE ANYMORE!!!!

WE CAN HAVE COACH KOONS COME TO THE BARBER SHOP TO TALK TO ALL THE EXPERTS ON LOGAN BASKETBALL!!!!

I agree...i too want a chance to be a part of this committee. Would be more than happy to meet and discuss.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

what logan needs is a coach who will care as much and be as dedicated to the program as myers was, and a stable coach that will stay for years to come and get the program were it needs to be. also they can't mess the last name factor that logan has i think it needs to be someone that isnt from logan an outside coach

roundtown
Waterboy

Post by roundtown »

Sounds to me it should be Helber! He does have a good repore with the boys.

roundtown
Waterboy

Post by roundtown »

Coach Rutter also has a very good repore with the boys!!

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

Rutter would have been a good one, not sure if I'm a fan of coaches (openly) getting on the preps soap box. No candidate is anywhere near ideal. This is a quite a...

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

What Logan needs is its own version of Kenny Bixx to get everyone fired up (or drunk) before a game. :lol:

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Holding court at the Sharmrock or the barber shop::::?? IMO Helber, Assisted by Koons and Mcgee. Rutter was a competent and respected coach at the freshman level and would be a leading candidate for the JV job. He seemed to be the 5th wheel on the varsity bench. Keep next years Sophs together as a team and do not jerk them up and down. Next years jrs and seniors will be strong in the league. Build on this. Filling the JV and Freshman coaching postitions will be very important.

Return to “Boys Basketball”