Top seniors in SOC1 & 2

therepublican
Varsity

Re: Top seniors in SOC1 & 2

Post by therepublican »

This guy is no POY, but Schank is back on the court this season with Stegman. I personally think he molds better with stegman than did Bendolph (and don't get me wrong Bendolph was great!!) but Schank to me is a little more of an outside scoring threat/driving the ball threat than Bendolph which should pull off the D from Stegman a lot more this season. Bendolph wasn't a major scoring threat (minus the OH tourny game which was amazing) he could just flat out handle the ball and not turn it over. Plus Ballard can nail the three from outside..I look for Stegman to grab a lot more points this season with the outside threat that Burg hasn't had for a few years now. Waverly will be tough, but I still think Burg is a top contender for the SOC more than Webster, Valley, West, OH, and NW. Waverly and Burg will be the focal points.

oak_a_holic
Freshman Team

Post by oak_a_holic »

therepublican wrote:This guy is no POY, but Schank is back on the court this season with Stegman. I personally think he molds better with stegman than did Bendolph (and don't get me wrong Bendolph was great!!) but Schank to me is a little more of an outside scoring threat/driving the ball threat than Bendolph which should pull off the D from Stegman a lot more this season. Bendolph wasn't a major scoring threat (minus the OH tourny game which was amazing) he could just flat out handle the ball and not turn it over. Plus Ballard can nail the three from outside..I look for Stegman to grab a lot more points this season with the outside threat that Burg hasn't had for a few years now. Waverly will be tough, but I still think Burg is a top contender for the SOC more than Webster, Valley, West, OH, and NW. Waverly and Burg will be the focal points.
That, and Schank and Stegman have been playing together for years now

BasketballFan1
Riding the Bench

Post by BasketballFan1 »

SOC 2, I will go with Harrison Martin. Connor Scott is also up there, but Martin is simply an animal.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Martin is still recovering (healing) from a stress fracture. He's out for another 3 weeks. He needs to be 100% healed before returning. The Tigers cannot afford to lose Harrison.

Return to “Boys Basketball”