Top 3 Coaches in the TVC-Ohio and TVC-Hocking

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Top 3 Coaches in the TVC-Ohio and TVC-Hocking

Post by WangoZTango »

Which schools have the best coaches and why???

Hardwood
JV Team

Re: Top 3 Coaches in the TVC-Ohio and TVC-Hocking

Post by Hardwood »

Ohio- Vinton Co. and Athens
Hocking- Southern and Eastern

lil vike supporter
Waterboy

Post by lil vike supporter »

Jim Derrow - Wellston

End of discussion!

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Jim Derrow nobody else

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

How long has it been since Wellston had a winning basketball season?

TVC-Ohio: Vinton, Alexander, Athens
TVC-Hocking: Eastern, Federal Hocking, Belpre

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

Fed Hock? Don't agree with that, you had the best player in the league last year and didn't win.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

I agree with hardwood but I do feel basketball is a team game therefore having the best player doesn't always equate to having the best team in all honesty 3 best coaches would be caldwell, caldwell, and moore

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Vinton County, Alexander and Athens.

H. Caldwell, J. Caldwell and now Wahama's Coach

lil vike supporter
Waterboy

Post by lil vike supporter »

Derrow, Dyson, young Derrow

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

What league was Wahama in previous to transferring to the TVC-Hocking?

What schools did they play?

TIMWAKEFIELD
Waterboy

Post by TIMWAKEFIELD »

Coach Moore from Trimble!

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

When was the last time Trimble won the TVC-Hocking in basketball???

lancerlandfan
Waterboy

Post by lancerlandfan »

I believe that Trimble shared the TVC- Hocking crown with Fed Hock in 2006 or 2007

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

I wonder if the refs will be the same as last year when Fed Hock travels to Trimble....:(

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

Howie Caldwell with out question

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Hardwood wrote:Fed Hock? Don't agree with that, you had the best player in the league last year and didn't win.

Well if you are going to qualify the best coach label this way then you can count out your choices. Several years Eastern had the best players, yet did not win the league. Not to mention Southern has never won the league.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I smell bad wrote:
Hardwood wrote:Fed Hock? Don't agree with that, you had the best player in the league last year and didn't win.

Well if you are going to qualify the best coach label this way then you can count out your choices. Several years Eastern had the best players, yet did not win the league. Not to mention Southern has never won the league.

I took Howie Caldwell two state appearances and Jeff Caldwell who has been at Southern 3 years and has 3 sectional championships, a district runner up and a district championship. I don't think Fed Hock or Trimble coach has won a post season game yet. Waterford made it to the district finals a couple years ago, but got beat in first sectional game last year. Looking at records I couldn't find any coaches in the Hocking I would put in front of those two.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Hardwood wrote:I took Howie Caldwell two state appearances and Jeff Caldwell who has been at Southern 3 years and has 3 sectional championships, a district runner up and a district championship. I don't think Fed Hock or Trimble coach has won a post season game yet. Waterford made it to the district finals a couple years ago, but got beat in first sectional game last year. Looking at records I couldn't find any coaches in the Hocking I would put in front of those two.
Let me start this post by saying that I am aware there are some jock sniffers out there. We all know them. They are the guys that follow certain coaches around, watching their every move, some times even salivating a little. No matter what that coach says or does, he is always the best in the sniffers mind.

Now onto some facts. First, Howdee has one state appearance, unless the JV team played when Carl Wolfe took his varsity team there. But he does have that one which is a great accomplishment. Southern's coach did win the sectional a few times, and the district once. But with all those great teams they have had they have struggled to win the lowly TVC Hocking. Now you would think when they obviously have the best players in the league, as can be seen by how well they do in the tournament, they could out coach everyone else in the league and win it. Even you said FH's coach shouldn't be considered because he had the best player in the league and didn't win it. But in true, jock sniffer form, you use that to make the other coach look bad, yet you defend your icon when someone tries to point the same thing out about him. So go on sniffing those jocks, and keep justifying why one coach rarely wins the league, and the other has never won it. :mrgreen:

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I smell bad your posting bores me, go get an education and post something that doesn't look like a child wanting someone to argue with.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

I smell bad wrote:
Hardwood wrote:I took Howie Caldwell two state appearances and Jeff Caldwell who has been at Southern 3 years and has 3 sectional championships, a district runner up and a district championship. I don't think Fed Hock or Trimble coach has won a post season game yet. Waterford made it to the district finals a couple years ago, but got beat in first sectional game last year. Looking at records I couldn't find any coaches in the Hocking I would put in front of those two.
Let me start this post by saying that I am aware there are some jock sniffers out there. We all know them. They are the guys that follow certain coaches around, watching their every move, some times even salivating a little. No matter what that coach says or does, he is always the best in the sniffers mind.

Now onto some facts. First, Howdee has one state appearance, unless the JV team played when Carl Wolfe took his varsity team there. But he does have that one which is a great accomplishment. Southern's coach did win the sectional a few times, and the district once. But with all those great teams they have had they have struggled to win the lowly TVC Hocking. Now you would think when they obviously have the best players in the league, as can be seen by how well they do in the tournament, they could out coach everyone else in the league and win it. Even you said FH's coach shouldn't be considered because he had the best player in the league and didn't win it. But in true, jock sniffer form, you use that to make the other coach look bad, yet you defend your icon when someone tries to point the same thing out about him. So go on sniffing those jocks, and keep justifying why one coach rarely wins the league, and the other has never won it. :mrgreen:
You post like someone with alot of knowledge about jock sniffers

Return to “Boys Basketball”