Prayers needed for PFLOYD

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Prayers needed for PFLOYD

Post by pfloyd »

... had 2 doctors appointments at The James today ... the first to remove 1/2 of the stitches from surgery 2 weeks ago, the second with my new best friend - the oncologist ... the game plan is now set for my immune therapy - starts Friday with a "port" to be put in , followed by my first chemo treatment next Wednesday at The James - 20 days of the high dosage interferon chemotherapy (5 days per week followed by 2 days off for 4 weeks) ... this will be chased by 11 months of 3 days per week of interferon shots ... after a month and a half of more adventure than I ever wanted to have - the treatment is now in sight and WILL begin ...

... thank you goes out to all of you who have kept me in their thoughts and prayers ... LIFE goes on ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

we will be thinking of you down in Portsmouth,hope all goes well.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Keep fighting the good fight Pfloyd! Love your rundowns of the local hoops action!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

eagles73 ... us old guys only know one way to fight and that's to win-LOL ... had surgery here in Logan this morning to put in a "port" so they don't need to make a pin cushion out of me doing the Chemo and drawing blood LOL ... feels like someone took a sledge hammer to my shoulder BUT we'll handle it ... chemo starts next Wednesday at The James ...

... the rundowns will continue as long as I can do them - let me know when I start "slurring" my words LOL ...

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

pfloyd ~ Prayers go up for you daily from this preacher....

Sweet Pea
Freshman Team

Post by Sweet Pea »

pfloyd
we'll be prayin for you too!! thanks for all the posts and hard work!.
late
sweetpea

Return to “Boys Basketball”