Westfall @ Piketon

mikepike
All State

Westfall @ Piketon

Post by mikepike »

Westfall is coming off of a heart-breaking 3-OT loss to Unioto. The Streaks are coming off of a 30 point win against Huntington. Can the Streaks bring the pressure like they did Tuesday, and can the Mustangs handle it? Will the Streaks continue to spread the rock and the points? Will eagles73 come up with any more snazzy descriptors? Can't wait for Friday! GO STREAKS!

eagles73Taylor
SE

Re: Westfall @ Piketon

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I have a few in mind! lol

I have been told Westfall is young, especially in the backcourt which could spell trouble for the Mustangs. Our own Margaret Hoolihans little brother poured in 21 against Unioto for Westfall, so they have some talent, its just young.

Should be a fun night in the Oven, just hoping this cold doesnt hold me back~!

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

To answer your question, Mike.....yes the Redstreaks can bring the pressure. The answer to the second question is, if they are young, the Mustangs will most likely have trouble handling it. It looked like Huntington was playing against six or seven defenders. The speed of the game is very fast with this Streaks team.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I'll take Piketon.

Westfall has some talent, but it is young for the most part and needs some time to take the next couple of steps. I think this matchup will be more interesting when Piketon comes to the Dome.

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

Good Luck Redstreaks and Mustangs.

The Chef will be there with the big white hat on and serving up the Redstreak Chili. Bring your appetite and The Chef will take care of you. The Chef expects a big crowd for this big matchup.

bvarn10
Waterboy

Post by bvarn10 »

71-33 Piketon

Legg had 23 pts.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Another solid defensive game for the Streaks! Westfall handled the pressure fairly well in the first half, but in the second they seemed to run out of steam. Piketons transition game with the press is going to create trouble for many teams this year. Lets Go Streaks!

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

Way to go Piketon. Keep up the good work.

Coach Coreno
Waterboy

Post by Coach Coreno »

The guys are playing so hard every possession. Keep it up. Good things will continue to happen. Great Job!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”