SHL Rankings, Scores, and Standings Week #9

HoundsAre4Real
JV Team

Re: SHL Rankings, Scores, and Standings Week #9

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

Manchester-59
Lynchburg-Clay-48

Heard that Lynchburg was winning 43-39 going into the 4th quater and also heard that Blevins put a 2 handed dunk down.....Hopefully someone can help me out with these two things..

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Anyone know who won the Peebles/Paint Valley game?

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

hounds,
how many did blevins have against whiteoak?

heatfan
Waterboy

Post by heatfan »

Sparky, I heard Blevins only had 2 pts against WO... They must of had a magic D-fence to shut him down

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Peebles beat paint valley 73 to 62.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Manchester moved into a tie for first in the SHL small school division, and Lynchburg is one loss or a Ripley victory away from being eliminated from league contention.

numberonefan
Riding the Bench

Post by numberonefan »

Doesn't Peebles have 1 league loss and Manchester 2 (to Peebles and Whiteoak).........seems Peebles would be in first alone for the small school league title at this time.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Officially on the 100 point countdown for Blake's 2000pts. I have him down for 1914pts at the moment...just 197 shy of putting him even with Paul Cluxton's all-time SHL mark. If he stays on his current average(alittle over 25ppg) he will be just 19-20pts short heading into the tourny.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

numberonefan wrote:Doesn't Peebles have 1 league loss and Manchester 2 (to Peebles and Whiteoak).........seems Peebles would be in first alone for the small school league title at this time.
Manchester has played two more league games, so those two half games add up to one game until Peebles plays catch up.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Felicity over Fayetteville, 57 to 39

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

streetballer wrote:manchester loses 2 straight and all of a sudden u guys wanna put em down..whiteoak loss shouldnt have happened if they didnt get screwed by refs...and people say their schedule is weak wow u guys r idiots if u ask me peebles has even weaker schedule
You're adorable :roll:

Ohioguy23
Waterboy

Post by Ohioguy23 »

streetballer wrote:manchester loses 2 straight and all of a sudden u guys wanna put em down..whiteoak loss shouldnt have happened if they didnt get screwed by refs...and people say their schedule is weak wow u guys r idiots if u ask me peebles has even weaker schedule

for crying out loud shawn, shut up!!??? you are single handedly making manchester look like a bunch of cry babies.......the refs are not "out to get us", this isnt some kind of conspiracy, its high school basketball ?? i didnt get to go to the whiteoak game, but we had 12 points in the first half? did the refs keep us from scoring?.......... manchesters biggest problem is their coaching, bar-none........ any peebles fan please answer this fairly, if you coached manchester, would you of had combs or blevins guard justice out on the wing?? if you were coaching and justice was guarding blevins on d, wouldnt you make your team force-feed the ball down low and try to draw some fouls on the best player in SE ohio????........coaching is our teams problem, not the refs

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

But then again, coaching didnt likely keep you from scoring 12 in the first half. My guess would be the coaches would have liked a few more points to go with the 12?

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

i agree that coaching is alot of their problems obviously..their 3 losses theyve had this year were due mainly to the coaching.

Ohioguy23
Waterboy

Post by Ohioguy23 »

streetballer wrote:i agree that coaching is alot of their problems obviously..their 3 losses theyve had this year were due mainly to the coaching.

uhhhh? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS CRIED ABOUT THE REFS? in 2 of our 3 losses???????????????????????????????????????????????

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

uhh yeah but coachin had alot to do with them

NormanDale
Freshman Team

Post by NormanDale »

coaching, refs, coaching, refs......classic

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

how many coaches has manchester been through in the past 10-15 years? there has to be a reason.

Return to “Boys Basketball”