New Boston vs Green and Eastern.

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Re: New Boston vs Green and Eastern.

Post by Tripleplay »

Ozzieohio, I think he is saying that Eastern should come ready to play because New Boston is playing some good basketball now. Beat Clay and almost Green

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Post by BleedGreen »

I think if the game had gone to OT green would have won........ NB is much improved from the beginning part of the season...... The SOC 1 race is great this year.... I as far as the buzzer beater it's on the refs not GHS or the players clearly a bad call and OT would have been great to see truly a great game last night for both teams................. GO CATS

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:rockyraccoon wrote
This game should be a warning to Eastern, who play New Boston at their place Friday.
Im just wondering why if something happen at Green, then why would Eastern be getting warned when there going to play at New Boston?????
Sorry, warning was poor choice of words, I guess forwarned would have been better and triple is right, I mean that New Boston is improving and will be even tougher to beat at home.

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Post by BleedGreen »

NB will be hard to beat at home this is true....

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

I guess we were wrong or New Boston just ran out gas. After beating Clay and taking Green down to a "buzzer beater :roll: ", Eastern comes into the cracker box and beats them by 30 points.

Return to “Boys Basketball”