clay vs green

grayjonathan42
Waterboy

clay vs green

Post by grayjonathan42 »

this game is more than a week away but i had a question about tickets i needed answered. some people are saying that there are tickets being sold at green presale and not at clay and that the game is almost already sold out is there any truth to this or does anybody know

hoot
Varsity

Re: clay vs green

Post by hoot »

No! They don't presale out at Green. I can promise you.

grayjonathan42
Waterboy

Post by grayjonathan42 »

i didnt think they would but i went to clay graduated now but everybody from there was saying greens preselling and they are almost sold out but i didnt think they presold for basketball games

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Post by BleedGreen »

Green does not Pre-sale

post101
Waterboy

Post by post101 »

if clay and green wins out this game could be game of the year for the soc in southeastern ohio..... the fans will pack greens gym on the 11th. what do u guys think?

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Post by BleedGreen »

The FURNACE will pumping if they meet for the soc 1 title...... 2002 New Boston and Green played at the FURNACE for the the SOC 1 title Green came out on top and it was PACKED in there.... i would love to see this game :122245

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

this game could have an impact on seeding.

What Time Is It?
Waterboy

Post by What Time Is It? »

With the expectations of the game been "overcrowded" is there any chance they could move the game to... Ironton, that way green would still have the closer to home advantage and they would have twice as much seating ?

Sweet Pea
Freshman Team

Post by Sweet Pea »

move the game to Ironton? :lol: :lol: :roll:

Green has hosted a few big games in the past...don't think they've turned anyone away...tho we used to have temp bleachers on the stage...and people standing 5 deep up by the weightroom on the one end....though this one could be the biggest, i wouldn't really know anymore!

Good Luck Cats!! Finish out the season strong.

late
sweetpea

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

I don't see why Green would want to move gyms for this game if there's any chance of that. Playing in front of a packed gym gets you much more pumped for a game than playing in front of a large crowd if that makes sense (I played for New Boston, so I'm coming from that point of view..LOL), plus you would want a chance to win the SOC on your home floor. I guarantee one thing though, that place will be rockin'!

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

Green's gym is big enough, I don't understand why some people think Green has a small gym East and New Boston are small Green is far from being small it's just 37 years old.

catinthefurnace
Waterboy

Post by catinthefurnace »

It's senior night. I can't see them moving because of this game. Green usually is packed on Friday night at home. We have alot of fans that go to every game and support this team whether it's home or away.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Green's gym seats more people than what you would think. I think Clay played Green last year during their homecoming and won in double or triple overtime, and it was packed but there was still room for everyone.

Return to “Boys Basketball”