A Great Night In Glouster......AGAIN!

The Little General
Riding the Bench

A Great Night In Glouster......AGAIN!

Post by The Little General »

In case you missed the game, let me tell you about Wahama's win in gtown last night. We noticed in football season that the cats looked a little heavy and out of shape. So we came into last night's game thinking we would run them out of the gym and then let the 3-ball rain down from everywhere. Who was I to know they would already be tired by the end of the 1st quarter? Then we went out and hit 7 threes in the second and they didnt have enough gas to do much on the second half. I have to hand it to the good folks in glouster, Those are top noitch facilities. Our kids are really getting accustomed to coming to town and winning. Thanks for all youur support.

cats
Waterboy

Re: A Great Night In Glouster......AGAIN!

Post by cats »

he's proly the idiot that got throwed out in the second half being up by 20 he dont want to say that trimble went to there home court and beat them.Wahama shot lights out last nite id say 80% in the first half havent seen a team shoot like that for a long time

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

cats wrote:he's proly the idiot that got throwed out in the second half being up by 20 he dont want to say that trimble went to there home court and beat them.Wahama shot lights out last nite id say 80% in the first half havent seen a team shoot like that for a long time
play a little D and they wouldn't shoot so well

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Had to be a classy fan getting toss up by twenty.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Little General wrote:In case you missed the game, let me tell you about Wahama's win in gtown last night. We noticed in football season that the cats looked a little heavy and out of shape. So we came into last night's game thinking we would run them out of the gym and then let the 3-ball rain down from everywhere. Who was I to know they would already be tired by the end of the 1st quarter? Then we went out and hit 7 threes in the second and they didnt have enough gas to do much on the second half. I have to hand it to the good folks in glouster, Those are top noitch facilities. Our kids are really getting accustomed to coming to town and winning. Thanks for all youur support.

WOW you really know how to win with class!!!!!

West Virginas finest right there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the replay today and Wahama was really shooting the ball great! Everything was dropping in the first half. Wahama did a great job of keeping the Cats on there heels all night long.

gaurdDUTY
Riding the Bench

Post by gaurdDUTY »

The Little General wrote:In case you missed the game, let me tell you about Wahama's win in gtown last night. We noticed in football season that the cats looked a little heavy and out of shape. So we came into last night's game thinking we would run them out of the gym and then let the 3-ball rain down from everywhere. Who was I to know they would already be tired by the end of the 1st quarter? Then we went out and hit 7 threes in the second and they didnt have enough gas to do much on the second half. I have to hand it to the good folks in glouster, Those are top noitch facilities. Our kids are really getting accustomed to coming to town and winning. Thanks for all youur support.
Learn to spell YOUR and NOTCH (or is noitch a WVA term?). Classy post the TVC Hocking is weeilly pwoud.

gaurdDUTY
Riding the Bench

Post by gaurdDUTY »

greatone wrote:Had to be a classy fan getting toss up by twenty.
I heard directly from a Wahama fan is that it was their PRINCIPAL. Now THAT is CLASS - make your school proud!

cats
Waterboy

Post by cats »

whoever or whatever position he held he had to say something really bad for the official 2 throw him out that official doesnt get excited or mad at all while officiating and he was upset bout the fan so if he was your principle he's a idiot and i would be proud to tell him to his face

gaurdDUTY
Riding the Bench

Post by gaurdDUTY »

gahs4ever wrote:Somebody needs to learn to spell G U A R D
You are right! My grandson set me up on here and couldn't change it.

Falconfanatic
Waterboy

Post by Falconfanatic »

First of all, the Wahama principal did what he was supposed to do and that was take up for his school's team when he sees officials attempting to help the opposing team by calling a lot of fouls. Wahama was even without one of their starters last night and still overwhelmed Trimble. The principal was just a fan like everyone else who was there to support Wahama and I am sure that he was not the only one yelling at the officials. He simply told the officials they were "terriffic" from what I heard. That was the reason he was ejected from the game and I am sure that everyone else from Wahama agreed completely with what he was saying. If a school official does not take up for his students, he is not much of a principal. I also was told that the Trimble principal and vice principal appologized to the Wahama principal after the game. They know the truth.

Great job White Falcons! Congratulations on a great game! We are all proud of you.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

A school official should never, ever, put themselves in a position of being ejected. If things were that aggregious, I'm sure that the coach, assistant coach, AD, or one of the parents would have gone ballistic and gotten their arse tossed out of the gym.

School officials should definitely know better. Now, if there was a kid who was so maliciously fouled that they suffered serious injury, having words with the officials during an official timeout is one thing, but spouting off to where everyone could hear he/she say what he/she said, then shown the door, that is a whole different ballgame.

Rationalize all you want. If it was the school principal that got tossed, the school board and super ought to do something about it. That's inexusable. SD out.....

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Agreed Steely. A principal should be setting an example. So now if a student gets tossed from a game he can just say well our principal did it so why can't I. You're right the Super needs to take action. Especially when his team was up big. Get use to it they let them play here in Ohio unlike WV that calls touch fouls. So how many losses in the league does Wahama have? 5 or 6.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

maybe he is pulling gaur-duty for a wild ox

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Steely Dan wrote:A school official should never, ever, put themselves in a position of being ejected. If things were that aggregious, I'm sure that the coach, assistant coach, AD, or one of the parents would have gone ballistic and gotten their arse tossed out of the gym.

School officials should definitely know better. Now, if there was a kid who was so maliciously fouled that they suffered serious injury, having words with the officials during an official timeout is one thing, but spouting off to where everyone could hear he/she say what he/she said, then shown the door, that is a whole different ballgame.

Rationalize all you want. If it was the school principal that got tossed, the school board and super ought to do something about it. That's inexusable. SD out.....
was he a blond-

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

greatone wrote:Agreed Steely. A principal should be setting an example. So now if a student gets tossed from a game he can just say well our principal did it so why can't I. You're right the Super needs to take action. Especially when his team was up big. Get use to it they let them play here in Ohio unlike WV that calls touch fouls. So how many losses in the league does Wahama have? 5 or 6.

You will not get an answer--they can't count that far

Falconfanatic
Waterboy

Post by Falconfanatic »

Kids should never be exploited. When a principal sees officials trying everything they can do to help the home school catch up from a huge deficit by calling excessive amounts of fouls on the visiting team, the principal of the visiting team has every right to express his displeasure with the situation. That is the kind of principal all schools need to have to take up for their students. Sorry if it offends anyone but we are proud to have a principal who defends our students at WHS. If the truth hurts, so be it. Officials have to learn to be fair.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

wahamaholic wrote:Kids should never be exploited. When a principal sees officials trying everything they can do to help the home school catch up from a huge deficit by calling excessive amounts of fouls on the visiting team, the principal of the visiting team has every right to express his displeasure with the situation. That is the kind of principal all schools need to have to take up for their students. Sorry if it offends anyone but we are proud to have a principal who defends our students at WHS. If the truth hurts, so be it. Officials have to learn to be fair.
You dag on Whama fans are nothing but cry babies! You guys whine about everything. If you don't like the TVC GET OUT!!!!!!!!
No one was cheating Wahama, Ya'll need to get over yourselves.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

He got tossed like what 30 seconds into the second half? So I'm saying there weren't many fouls at that point called to "help the home team catch up"

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

gaurdDUTY wrote:
You are right! My grandson set me up on here and couldn't change it.
Sure, nice excuse just blame it on a child.

gaurdDUTY wrote:
greatone wrote:Had to be a classy fan getting toss up by twenty.
I heard directly from a Wahama fan is that it was their PRINCIPAL. Now THAT is CLASS - make your school proud!
Let me guess, the grandson wrote that one too? :lol:

You Trimble fans just need to come to realize that you ran off the best coach you ever had, and now he has moved on to bigger and better things. You can keep on losing to teams he never lost to with the shady one. 8)

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

gaurdDUTY wrote:
Learn to spell YOUR and NOTCH (or is noitch a WVA term?). Classy post the TVC Hocking is weeilly pwoud.

Dear GUARDDUTY,

Please dont try to represent us in a spelling bee. You are already a loser......Maybe it should be gourdDUTY or gourdhead....... :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”