A Great Night In Glouster......AGAIN!

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Re: A Great Night In Glouster......AGAIN!

Post by jiveturkey »

Orange and Brown wrote:
wahamaholic wrote:Kids should never be exploited. When a principal sees officials trying everything they can do to help the home school catch up from a huge deficit by calling excessive amounts of fouls on the visiting team, the principal of the visiting team has every right to express his displeasure with the situation. That is the kind of principal all schools need to have to take up for their students. Sorry if it offends anyone but we are proud to have a principal who defends our students at WHS. If the truth hurts, so be it. Officials have to learn to be fair.
You dag on Whama fans are nothing but cry babies! You guys whine about everything. If you don't like the TVC GET OUT!!!!!!!!
No one was cheating Wahama, Ya'll need to get over yourselves.

Thats right, we cant have wahama fans stealing NYs thunder as the biggest crybabies in the league...... :lol:

Coach's wife
Waterboy

Post by Coach's wife »

This thread is a shining example of some of the reasons for coaches to move on, and to take their young children to another school. You have adults who apparently don't have the knowledge to sign them selves up on a computer social network website. So they get their children or grandchildren, who can't spell simple terms, to sign them up. Those adults then come on the site and ridicule the very child who gained them access to the site. What kind of children are you people bringing up in your community? I am glad for my children that we have successfully moved on.

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

^^^^^^^^
Wow that would be boring playing without fans. I always appreciated the fans when I played high school ball. If you think you wouldn't miss the fans go play for a small college where you have about five fans show up for a game and you will appreciate the fans you had in high school. Let the student sections yell and cheer and enjoy while you are playing if they are booing you or cheering for you.

Der Koondogger
Waterboy

Post by Der Koondogger »

The previous coach never lost to Wahama if I am not mistaken.

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

MightyWhiteFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MightyWhiteFalcon »

They could have Bobby Knight coaching and it wouldn't matter. Just too bad we had a slow start due to us being the only team to make a playoff run in football, or we could have won the basketball title as easy as we did football.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

You can't really compare your football run over there to Ohio schools

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

MightyWhiteFalcon wrote:They could have Bobby Knight coaching and it wouldn't matter. Just too bad we had a slow start due to us being the only team to make a playoff run in football, or we could have won the basketball title as easy as we did football.

Everyone in the league let Wahama reschedule their games so they had plenty of time to get ready for the season.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Agreed. Football in WV is nothing compared to Ohio Football.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

they play football in WV???? when did this start?????

ss#20
Waterboy

Post by ss#20 »

The sad thing is he has to bring football into it. And by the way a team from ANOTHER state shouldnt be able to play in the tvc just so they can win some games

ss#20
Waterboy

Post by ss#20 »

jiveturkey wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
wahamaholic wrote:Kids should never be exploited. When a principal sees officials trying everything they can do to help the home school catch up from a huge deficit by calling excessive amounts of fouls on the visiting team, the principal of the visiting team has every right to express his displeasure with the situation. That is the kind of principal all schools need to have to take up for their students. Sorry if it offends anyone but we are proud to have a principal who defends our students at WHS. If the truth hurts, so be it. Officials have to learn to be fair.
You dag on Whama fans are nothing but cry babies! You guys whine about everything. If you don't like the TVC GET OUT!!!!!!!!
No one was cheating Wahama, Ya'll need to get over yourselves.

Thats right, we cant have wahama fans stealing NYs thunder as the biggest crybabies in the league...... :lol:

We love the TVC until you guys came in and nobody wanting you. So im pretty sure you guys should leave.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Any word on if the administrator that got tossed has been reprimanded by the Super? If not and I was a parent of a kid or a kid that got into trouble and tossed at a game I'd use it to my advantage.

Return to “Boys Basketball”