Who will win SOC I Player of the year?

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Re: Who will win SOC I Player of the year?

Post by BleedGreen »

I would really like to see the real stats on both these boys.... 13.1 reb per for Taylor sounds a little far off but I could be wrong.....

WestBuckeye
Waterboy

Post by WestBuckeye »

Team Real Tree, all you have to do is go to maxpreps.com and you will see that Taylor has averaged 13.5 rebounds after last nite, and averaging 18.8 ppg (in 20 games), official team stats

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

McCloud and Taylor.... Co-Players of the year.

RiverValley93
Riding the Bench

Post by RiverValley93 »

Craft from Symmes is a better player. The offense needs to go through him. He is a better athlete than all his teammates. You will see in tourney game.

VIKING GRAD
Riding the Bench

Post by VIKING GRAD »

RiverValley93 wrote:Craft from Symmes is a better player. The offense needs to go through him. He is a better athlete than all his teammates. You will see in tourney game.
What brand of water have you been drinking? Do you not look at the stats on maxpreps? He is a good kid for sure. Used to have a good shot. This year his stats are way down. 3pt percentage in the teens. 2pt not much better. Great rebounder. That is where he is helping the team. Rebounding and assists are his strong suit this year. We have a great group of boys this year of which he is an important part but please let the stats speak. I hope all of them have a great tournament run and we end up in Columbus.

go Vikings.

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

williams from SV

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

hoot wrote:McCloud and Taylor.... Co-Players of the year.
Since they tied for the league, this could very well be how it shakes out.

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

Definatly Williams from SV

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

I'll give you my opinion, however worthless it is. Cody Bruce, from Green was the most valuable member of his team this year. He gave 100% on every PLAY, out working everyone on the floor every possession. Since he is a junior he won't get it, but he should. If this kid was 6'5" he would be 1st team all state. McCloud and Taylor will probably share POY.

Tucker
Riding the Bench

Post by Tucker »

I think you are right about Cody..Hard worker,tallented,intelligent kid that is very coachable,but TJ wil be in the running for that award..He matured and grew up some..I always thot he and Cody would be the kind of players they are becoming..They both should have seen more playing time last year..I also think Bobby Dale did a nice job with what he had this year with basically no bench..The chemistry on that team made the difference I believe..Who knows what kind of team they would have had had Matt and Zane played...May have been better may have been worse.Hard to tell

BleedGreen
Freshman Team

Post by BleedGreen »

Well put kitchen you are absolutely right.......Cody Bruce is a great ball player and Green is lucky to have him back next year....

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

MCcloud and taylor both won mvp.

Return to “Boys Basketball”