TVC Ohio vs. TVC Hocking best players

Meigs_52
Waterboy

TVC Ohio vs. TVC Hocking best players

Post by Meigs_52 »

There is all of this talk about how the hocking conference claims to be the TVC champs. Don't get me wrong, there are alot of good teams in TVC Hocking, but does that give them the right to claim to be TVC champions? or TVC Hocking champs? The truth is TVC Hocking is ALOT easier than TVC Ohio, and you don't see TVC Ohio teams acting like they are TVC champs because they have more humility than that. The best players of TVC Ohio vs. Best players of TVC Hocking. Give me your thoughts. :12223

yellowjacket
Freshman Team

Re: TVC Ohio vs. TVC Hocking best players

Post by yellowjacket »

i think the ohio would win this easily.it would be nice to see the tvc hold a all star game at the end of the season like they do for the all district teams.it would raise alot of money.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

they do hold an all star game last year it was at waterford.

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

The Ohio may have better "Teams" but i think overall the top players may belong to the Hocking. Most teams in the Hocking have 1-2 pretty good players but the supporting cast just isnt very good together. It shows in the TVC all star game every year where the Hocking has been dominating.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

This year would definitly be intresting - especially in the front court.

I would love to see NOAH GUTHRIE, MATT ARNOLD & CHRIS SAYLOR matched up against JACK HART, NIGEL COURTS, JESSE SMITH, SETH WELLS.

I know the Hocking has the tallest centers - but its the overall size of some of the Ohio players that could cause the Hocking some match-up problems ... Players like 6-foot-5 Daniel Kline, 6-foot-3 Cameron Bolin, 6-foot-2 Michael Chapman ... and then you have other forwards besides HART (6-foot-8), COURTS (6-foot-3), SMITH (6-foot-4) & WELLS (6-foot-5) - like 6-foot-5 KYLE MOORE, 6-foot-3 JOE GERMANO, 6-foot-4 JARED DEXTER, 6-foot-6 JUSTUS OUSLEY, 6-foot-3 BRADEN JONES, 6-foot-3 COLTON STEWART, 6-foot-5 ALEX SWINGLE, 6-foot-3 BOBBY WALTON.

eaglesorfalcons
Freshman Team

Post by eaglesorfalcons »

size dosen't seem to matter. no one over 6' on eastern.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

You have to be a senior to play in the TVC All Star Game; therefore, Courts, Kline, Ousley, Jones, and Smith could not play.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

And last year the Ohio won over the Hocking at H2Oford .

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

eaglesorfalcons ... Your 100% correct man - I was just stating the size "could" cause match-up problems. Also, the Eastern teams' seem to have perfected the 'Mighty Mouse' offense ... I'm not sure an All-Star team with limited time could duplicate what the Eagles do offensively and defensively.

Two teams - the Eastern boys and the Alexander girls - astound me with what they are able to accomplish with absolutly no size what-so-ever. It takes excellent teamwork & perfection of the fundamentals to pull off the number of wins the two teams have accumulated - again, not sure an All-Star team could do that.

cats
Waterboy

Post by cats »

where is the game this year

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

It usually goes in alphabetical order. So if Waterford had it last year, this year should be at Wellston.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

When is it held?

Return to “Boys Basketball”